PDA

View Full Version : Question about specific dates...

coffeeyumm
10-29-2009, 03:58 PM
I read on Intercot about 'crowd size' in general for different times of year, but here is a very specific question for those of you who go often in Spring.

With Easter being April 4th in 2010, would the week of March 6-13 be super-duper crowded? (Spring Break)

I'm asking on behalf of a dear friend who had a computer crash, and she's desperately trying to re-schedule her trip from November to Spring but before high school graduation.. good reason... her son's football team made the regional playoffs for football!

THANKS, FELLOW INTERCOT-ERS!!

Gregandmel
10-29-2009, 06:15 PM
I think it's a good week to go. Most spring breaks start mid-March, so she would be coming in the week prior to the official start of them. My sister in law and her family always go this week and they enjoy it. There will still be crowds, but nothing too bad. Tell them to have a great time!

faline
10-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Hard to say. The busy spring break period begins Presidents' Day week and lasts through Easter week. Individual weeks in between could be relatively good or bad depending on how many schools are on break and how many folks choose Disney as their spring break destination!