PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier Question

BigThunderFan
10-28-2009, 05:15 PM
We are going here in January for the first time and are extremely excited about this. I have one question however. On the menu I do not see the Canadian Chocolate Moose listed as a dessert except with the "Le Cellier Experience" which does not include the filet mignon or the NY strip.

Anyone know if this is actually on the dessert menu, or is it only available with the special meal? Also, are we able to get soup with our meal using the DDP?

Thanks!:)

Strmchsr
10-28-2009, 06:32 PM
As far as I remember the chocolate mousse is on the regular dessert menu.

As for the soup, an appetizer does not come with the "regular" DDP so, no, you can't get the soup that way. The only way to get the soup with the regular DDP is to order the "chef's favorites" combo, but, as you noted, the filet and strip are not included there. So, you might be better off just getting the soup OOP if it's important to you.

TheVBs
10-28-2009, 06:47 PM
We ordered that dessert off the regular menu when we were there in May. :mickey:

Brooklynos
10-28-2009, 09:02 PM
The moose is on the regular menu and you can get the soup on the Deluxe Dining Plan included but OOP on the regular dining plan. This is my DH and my favorite place to eat in all of Disney, in fact it's tradition to eat dinner here to start our trip. I hope you enjoy it as much as we always do!!!

BigThunderFan
10-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks everyone! We are definitely looking forward to it.

drosenbe
11-01-2009, 10:26 PM
We have resses at Le Cellier and I would like to know if there are limitations on what entrees you can order. The Filet Mignon is 34.99, which would make it a great value as part of the dining plan. Can you order that or the New York Strip on the regular DDP?

Thanks in advance