PDA

View Full Version : Need help with My Vacation site of the Disney website

Genie1953
10-28-2009, 02:55 PM
We went through Magical Journey's for our upcoming trip to Disneyworld in April and Denise did an absolutely fabulous job for us. However I do have a question about the dining reservations. I called yesterday and made our ADR's on the phone and was asked for our reservation confirmation number prior to them making the reservations. Then last evening I went online and made two additional ADR's but there was no where to enter my reservation numbers. Later on last night I saw another post that said something about having to enter your reservation numbers when making the online dining reservations...but I did not have to do this last evening and there was no where to enter them. I have been on the My Vacation site of the Disney.com website and found where you can enter your room reservation number...but it will not let me do it...says they are unable to do it at this time. Anyone have any solutions for me for getting this to show up there? And how do I get my room reservation number added to those online dining reservations that I made last evening?

Disneyfirsttimer
10-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I think you need to log in to the Disney site first. Also, when making dining reservations online, it ask if you want to bring up your trip reservation. You would need to enter you resort reservation confirmation #, last name, check in date and resort. Then hit retrieve and it links all online reservations to your trip.

I would think if you just made the reservation online without entering your resort res #, it would have no idea to link to it.

Genie1953
10-28-2009, 09:39 PM
I have been trying to add my room reservation numbers to my profile on the My Disney Vacation website since day before yesterday but just keep getting the following message:

My Disney Vacation - Error
Sorry, we are not able to display your reservation at this time. Please try again later.

Is this just because of the problems that occurred yesterday? Has this happened to others before? Has anyone been able to get this feature to work at all? I wonder if I should call the ADR number and tell them my room reservation numbers so they can attach them to these two additional dining reservations.

faline
10-28-2009, 09:43 PM
When I last dealt with Disney, their system seemed unable to accept the confirmation number I received from Magical Journeys. When I called Disney directly, they gave me a different number for my reservation that I was able to successfully use for dining reservations etc.

Niecyboo
10-28-2009, 09:48 PM
Disney has a different website for reservations made by a travel agent. It should be at the top of your confirmation email, or just send me a quick email and I will send it along to you. If the dining website is still down, you may still have issues with online dining, but you should be able to look at your reservation from this site.

Tink1
10-28-2009, 09:53 PM
You really do not need to tie your ADR's to your reservation unless you need to do the 180+10.

I did my dining late for the trip I took in September and some of my reservations I just forgot to tie to my room res.

It really makes no difference

Nanc

Genie1953
10-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Disney has a different website for reservations made by a travel agent. It should be at the top of your confirmation email, or just send me a quick email and I will send it along to you. If the dining website is still down, you may still have issues with online dining, but you should be able to look at your reservation from this site.

Thanks Denise. Yep...that link you sent me worked perfectly when I checked it the day you sent it. It sort of sounds like I really do not need to tie the room reservation number into that My Disney Vacation website. For some reason I was thinking that I needed to do that in order to tie my ADRs to the room reservation. I know the ADRs that I made on the phone yesterday are definitely tied to my room reservation...but the two that I made last evening online are not. I actually need to call them anyway because one of my confirmation numbers they gave me when I called them yesterday is not a good one. I am not able to retrieve that particular dining reservation. I guess when I call them I can just give them my room reservation number and they can attach it to those 2 ADRs from last night. On another note....I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your help with planning our upcoming trip, Denise. My goodness but you were so patient with me as I asked what must have seemed like a thousand questions and made change after change before finally settling on our vacation package. You have made this a great experience for me and I am so glad that I heard about Magical Journeys.