PDA

View Full Version : ADRs, please help me pick

tesslor
10-28-2009, 01:47 PM
I have been mashing this around in my head for weeks now. I can't decide. Please help me pick 3 of these 6 ADRs

Yak & Yeti late lunch
France (Chefs) dinner
Teppan Edo lunch
Whispering Canyon lunch
Chef Mickey's dinner
Kouzzina dinner

The only one of these we have ever been to is Chef Mickey's, which I feel like we should do because "when in Disney World" :)

We have the dining plan, so cost isn't an issue.
Travelling with DM, DH, DD13 and DS 5.
We also have Ohana, Garden Gill, and Donalds Safari booked, so I wouldn't be cancelling the only character meal.

SBETigg
10-28-2009, 02:02 PM
Do Chef Mickey's if it's special to you as a traditional part of your WDW trip.

Otherwise, my three would be:
Chefs de France
Kouzzina

and
Yak and Yeti late lunch (or Chef Mickey's).

BigThunderFan
10-28-2009, 02:57 PM
If your family is the rowdy type I recommend to keep Chef Mickey's and Whispering Canyon. I also love French food, so that's a no-brainer for me.

No matter what you decide on, I think you have some great meals ahead of you!:thumbsup:

darthmacho
10-28-2009, 03:52 PM
I agree that you should not pass up Chef Mickey's. It should be considered WDW's flagship restaurant, after all, the Mouse is the chef! :mickey:

Whispering Canyon is also a lot of fun.

For the last choice, why not try Yak and Yeti, which is fairly new?

Have fun! (I'm hungry now.)

beksy
10-28-2009, 06:38 PM
We always go to Chef Mickey's and we just tried Yak and Yeti. It was wonderful--one of the best on our trip. Food was great and so was the atmosphere. I'd have a tough time on the third one too! :confused:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-29-2009, 09:12 AM
I would go with your three dinner options for two reasons (1) I think dinner is a better value on the dining plan (2) I think those restaurants would be the best---I might possibly consider switching Chef Mickey to Teppon Edo though