PDA

View Full Version : What did you miss?

jakeofwildwood
10-27-2009, 05:58 AM
This past trip (which was as always great) I noticed a few things missing that brought me down for an instant.

No more slushies at the Pop Century.

You can no longer ride with the monorail operator.

At Pop Century there were hanging icons in Everything Pop (roller skates, tapes) that are no longer there.

I was sort of wondering if anyone else missed a familiar sight or offering? Maybe it will bring a bit of nostalgia to the rest of us.

cajunprincess
10-27-2009, 09:17 AM
This is going to make me the odd-woman out but........

I really miss the hand and wand ontop of Spaceship:Earth. It was there the very first time that I ever went to the World, and since they took it down, it makes me sad.

Dznygrl79
10-27-2009, 12:46 PM
I know they are every place but I loved the Mr Potato heads parts in Everything Pop it was a lot less busy than the NYC store or Down Town Disney!

I miss the Characters at Liberty Tree

I saw Spaceship Earth with the wand the first time I visited and now that its down I can kinda understand missing it....

I REALLY miss the Adventurers Club

oliver&bianca
10-27-2009, 12:54 PM
No more slushies at the Pop Century.

That absolutely stinks!:mad:............My children love the slushies.

MushuGrl
10-28-2009, 10:27 AM
I really miss seeing resort mugs with the resort name on them.

And I REALLY miss the pineapple with caramel sauce at O'Hana's. Do they still put it out periodically or is it totally gone? Past two times I've gone it's been bread pudding.

KylesMom
10-28-2009, 02:42 PM
This past trip, we missed the TTA; Space Mountain; Figment (the character, not the attraction); individual resort mugs; good customer service at the front desk of our resort; unique Disney merchandise in the stores; and we still miss WWTBAM - Play It!

The past several trips we've asked but no carmel sauce & pineapple at Ohana.

ILoveLegos
10-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Getting Nestle Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches as any ice cream cart in all four parks! Now I only get them at the Main-Street Bakery/Ice Cream shop. These are definitely better than the afforementioned but, I sure miss the ability to eat these in all of the parks!

mickeys_princess_mom
11-01-2009, 09:40 PM
This is going to make me the odd-woman out but........

I really miss the hand and wand ontop of Spaceship:Earth. It was there the very first time that I ever went to the World, and since they took it down, it makes me sad.

I miss that, too~though I realize we are in the minority! I also missed the french toast at the Main Street Bakery, and the little watch shop in MGM, and the roast beef sandwich at ESPN club. I wondered if someone was following me around, writing down things I liked and deleting them!