PDA

View Full Version : Phineas and Ferb Attraction Rumour

seanyred
10-26-2009, 03:22 PM
I've read elsewhere that Sounds Dangerous had its signage remove and the rumour is a new 4D experience, Phineas and Ferb style.

I know this is just a rumour but I sure hope it is true. The show is probably one of the funniest and most clever cartoon out to date.

Anyone else heard this rumour?

brownie
10-26-2009, 03:57 PM
That would be cool!

2 princes and a princess
10-26-2009, 04:09 PM
That would be so cool. My kids and I would love that!

Ian
10-26-2009, 06:42 PM
Wow ... that would be awesome. We're huge P&F fans in our house!!

Figment!
10-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Regarding Phineas and Ferb at Disney's Hollywood studios:

A Character Meet & Greet has been tentatively set to debut Spring 2010.

Rumours of a film attraction have started to swirl internetland, but at this point they seem to be nothing concrete.

seanyred
10-26-2009, 10:49 PM
I just hope this turns out to be true. Sounds Dangerous is very dated and with P&F so much could be done with a 4D film. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed.

Jeri
10-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Oh my kids would love this. I think they would be happy with a meet and greet too. But a ride/attraction would be even better.

Does anyone know if the meet and greet is for a limited time or will it all the time. We are going the middle of October next year and I would love to see them.:thumbsup:

tazlikesrobots
10-27-2009, 09:30 AM
I hope this is true! My son loves the show and he asked about them when we were at WDW last summer! :mickey:

GrumpyFan
10-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I was at DHS last week (10/21) and the Sounds Dangerous sign was still up and the marquee was still running. I have to agree though, this attraction is way past it's time to go. A Phineas and Feb attraction would be really cool, if true. Hopefully it is, and Disney won't wait until the show is cancelled and off the air to get something in the parks, like they did with Kim Possible.

JPL
10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
A 3D movie would an inexpensive option and the could even utilize the binaural sound with the film. Watch the movie and then have it empty into the meet and greet area.

GrumpyFan
10-27-2009, 03:56 PM
A 3D movie would an inexpensive option and the could even utilize the binaural sound with the film. Watch the movie and then have it empty into the meet and greet area.

Perhaps, but they already have a 3D movie in DHS. Of course, there's nothing stopping them from adding another. However, that theater isn't very big. If they were actually going to do one, I would think they would look at replacing Honey I shrunk the audience at the Imagination pavilion in Epcot. Considering the creative imagination those boys have, this pavilion would be a perfect tie-in.

DakotaDisney
10-27-2009, 06:27 PM
Anything would be an improvement over Sounds Dangerous.

I like the idea of Sounds Dangerous, but it just isn't very good. The Abraham Lincoln show at Disneyland that uses the same type of sound/headphones is really good, but Sounds Dangerous just doesn't work.

SurferStitch
10-27-2009, 07:55 PM
DH and I are the biggest P&F fans! A 4D attraction would be fully awesome!!

Then I can say that morning we plan to go to DHS, "Honey, I know what we're gonna do today!"

We would love for this rumor to come to fruition.

disneyboundagain
10-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Then I can say that morning we plan to go to DHS, "Honey, I know what we're gonna do today!"

I had a custom shirt made for DW for our trip this past Aug. It has Phineas on the front, and the back has "Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"

This movie would be a GREAT addition. The kids an I watch P&F every morning before we leave for school. I even bought myself a shirt with a huge Perry on the front, and I have the Perry stuffed animal on my dresser in my bedroom. I press the button to make Perry "talk" at least once a day! :D:D

wire0monkey
10-30-2009, 02:33 PM
The kids an I watch P&F every morning before we leave for school.

We do the exact same thing.

I would love to see a P & F attraction at DHS.

That would be beyond awesome.

stephntampa
10-30-2009, 06:43 PM
My DS is a huge P & F fan, he especially loves Perry the Platypus. I hope merchandising will have a hat like Perry wears.. my kid would be in heaven!:cloud9:

BluewaterBrad
10-31-2009, 09:00 PM
Yes, that would be cool!:mickey:

Laughin' place
11-02-2009, 01:56 PM
"aren't you kids too young to be starting P&F attraction rumors?"................

seanyred
11-02-2009, 02:42 PM
why yes...yes we are

SpecJoe Magic
11-04-2009, 07:14 AM
This thread has turned out to be very amusing.:laughing:

My wife and I watch Phineas and Ferb, and we don't even have children.:D Obviously, we are in favor of this potential attraction.

Ian
11-04-2009, 08:25 AM
You guys are sooooooooooooooooo busted for propagating Phineas and Ferb attraction rumors!!

MOM!!!!!

Laughin' place
11-04-2009, 01:36 PM
sean and Ian :
Thank you !:D

brownie
11-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Hey, where's Perry?

DisneyOtaku
11-06-2009, 10:41 AM
This would be great! I fell in love with P&F when I watched it on my flights to and from Korea (yes, Disney Channel on a 13 hour flight. It saved me from much boredom!) and now have my housemates addicted as well. I would love an attraction!

Robert's Dad
11-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Curse you Huge Hands Hans!

seanyred
11-07-2009, 09:04 AM
If this rumor ends up being true there needs to a floating baby head somewhere in the show...don't you think?

I just love when that baby head appears in the background for no reason at all.

hannahandkalebmom
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM
P&f Rock!! Our Family Loves That Show. Especially All The Music. Just Bought The Cd. Awesome!!!

Big Kahuna
11-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Ahhhhh..... I see my rumornatorinater is working perfectly......:D

handmaidenofprincesses
12-19-2009, 04:26 PM
OMG that would be awesome! As much as I love Drew Carey, Sounds Dangerous is just pathetic. But I LoVe LoVe LOVE Phineas and Ferb (something which my younger brother picks on me for constantly, since I'm a junior in college lol) Plus, since nearly anything is possible with Phineas and Ferb, there's plenty of room to do some crazy fun stuff.:mickey:

I approve!:thumbsup:

Duck Daisy Duck
12-27-2009, 10:53 PM
We LOVE P&F! My 1 year old son dances to the theme song. I hope this rumour is true :mickey:

jeffbdw
12-27-2009, 11:58 PM
MOMMM! Phineas and Ferb are starting 4d attraction rumors!

Dznygrl79
12-28-2009, 06:32 AM
How about some pie?

Pan
01-01-2010, 11:38 PM
So we're watching, and waiting....

candleshoe
01-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Watcha doin?

I'm replying to this awesome post!

I've had this conversation with friends and family for the past year. P&F is a HUGE cult sensation- everyone I talk to who has kids watches it and loves it! We can't believe it's nearly impossible to even find merchandising at the parks- we were there last week and still nothing.

My point in the attraction debate wiht others is that TV shows come and go, no matter how popular they are at the time. (Jo-Jo still at the Play and Dine, come on now...Who's Jo jo??) My sense is that P&F has serious staying power like Simpsons/Family Guy but Disney may not be willing to make the financial leap yet to do an attraction that could theoretically be old news soon. Of course, that didn't stop them from getting the Marvel rights AFTER all the good movies and buzz was over, but I digress. Anyway, characters are a pretty cheap investment and others make a good point about the movie replacing sounds dangerous would not cost too much relatively. I hope it's true, I really do. And BTW, who's Drew Carrey? :thedolls:

seanyred
01-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Watcha doin?

I'm replying to this awesome post!

I've had this conversation with friends and family for the past year. P&F is a HUGE cult sensation- everyone I talk to who has kids watches it and loves it! We can't believe it's nearly impossible to even find merchandising at the parks- we were there last week and still nothing.

We were just there in November and I did see P&F merchandise at the World of Disney Store in the pirates/boys section. But I'm hoping when the meet and great opens this spring there will be more merchandise.

hartman27
04-06-2010, 09:35 AM
I'm sorry but I just can't understand how a show, no matter what show, that's only been on for three years should take up precious space at a Disney Park. I feel like it would be simply to help push ratings not make a lasting ride.

Nothing against the show but I think rides should be based on things we know will last in society for years to come, simply for the financial sake of not having to change only in a few years when the show is off the air and not as popular.

Scar
04-06-2010, 09:51 AM
I'm sorry but I just can't understand how a show, no matter what show, that's only been on for three years should take up precious space at a Disney Park. I feel like it would be simply to help push ratings not make a lasting ride.If it were a ride, I would agree with you. But the rumor is for a film in a theater, replacing Sounds Dangerous, something that badly needs replacing, and something that can easily be replaced again if need be.

hartman27
04-06-2010, 11:17 AM
True. Shows are a bit more interchangeable.

4myprincesses
04-06-2010, 12:47 PM
bow chicka, bow wow, it's what my baby says
bow wow wow and my heart starts pumpin
chicka chicka boo wow, never gonna stop
gitcha gitcha goo means that I love you :music:

oh, and my kids like the show too...and my parents. How often do you get a show that spans at least three generations. I didn't know they had a CD, but "Ferb, I know what I am going to do today". We've been wondering how to get the songs onto our mp3's!

We will be at the world in May and the girls hope to see Phineas and Ferb in person.

GrumpyFan
04-06-2010, 12:59 PM
I agree that Sounds Dangerous is in desperate need of a replacement, but so is Honey I shrunk the Audience at Epcot. And, a P&F 4D show in that building would be awesome. I mean, what better way is there to show imagination and creativity at work/play than with Phineas and Ferb! That would be AWESOME!

Ian
04-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Ahhhhh..... I see my rumornatorinater is working perfectly......:DI just built my first "inator." I'm not very creative with names, so I just called it "inator." :cool:

True. Shows are a bit more interchangeable.Yeah, think about Who Wants To Be a Millionaire or American Idol. Same kinda thing.

StitchFan#1
04-06-2010, 06:09 PM
YAY! I love P&F and would love to see an atraction based around them! I would even wear my perry shirt! Lol go PERRY!

Laughin' place
04-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Ian
Any truth to the rumor that the P&F rumor was started by Peter the Panda ??
Thought you might have the inside scoop..'
Or at least a lengthy backstory...