PDA

View Full Version : 180 day ADR start tomorrow

ToraTory
10-26-2009, 12:57 PM
So ok, when I booked a trip for February I was told to start making my dining reservations on October 27 (tomorrow). It seems that WDW is going back to booking 180 days out.

Has anyone seen the park hours for February? I've been checking and rechecking the wdw web site and they still are not posting beyond January. How are we supposed to make our plans without knowing the park hours.

I personally do not like having to plan this far out, but if I have to, I would at least like to have all the tools possible.

sigh.... -- tory

Strmchsr
10-26-2009, 01:47 PM
SHow are we supposed to make our plans without knowing the park hours.

February hours are not out. The second they are they'll pop up on the front page of Intercot. Even when they do post them they'll probably change before you get to your dates. Best thing to do is use the Historic Hours page in Info Central and plan that way.

Buddy08
10-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Just look for Historic park hours under info central and that should give you some idea of which parks have EMH on which days in February. You can always tweak your ADR's later if you want to. Also if you got park hoppers you can just hop to whichever park your ADR is at. Have a good time scheduling your meals. :thumbsup: