PDA

View Full Version : No Magical Express Voucher

tesslor
10-26-2009, 12:46 PM
We will be leaving for The World in just over a week.
I recv'd magical express vouchers for everyone in my family, except my mother. When I got my packet I realized they didn't have her flying in with us. I called and they said they added her and would send her out a voucher. That was 3 weeks ago.
What if I don't get one?

Buddy08
10-26-2009, 01:32 PM
You're still 2 weeks out so you probably will get one in the mail any day. If it would make you feel better (I think it would me) call them again and tell them you still haven't received your voucher and what should you do if you don't get it.

vicster
10-26-2009, 01:53 PM
If you don't get the voucher just tell them when you check in at ME counter and they should have her name. It's not a problem.

CleveRocks
10-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Call DME directly at 866-599-0951 and make sure she has a DME reservation. If she does, GOOD ... you have nothing to worry about. No voucher = no problem. As long as she has a DME reservation and has photo ID if necessary, then no voucher is necessary ... they'll print her one right there at the DME counter, and she'll use that to board the bus.

tesslor
10-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the info.

I did call Magical Express directly to make sure she has a reservation. She does! They are sending her a voucher, said it should take 7 days, but if it doesn't arrive that she can just check in at the desk.

Thanks everyone!