PDA

View Full Version : Best "Island" when driving & staying @ CBR?

nicster
10-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi All,
We just love the CBR & in the past have stayed in the Jamaica section, due to the convenience of the bus service. On our next visit we are planning on renting a car. My question is: Is there a particular Island that is better for those driving?? Thanks in advance!

CleveRocks
10-26-2009, 06:21 PM
Nope. If there is no issue about busing, and no issue about how close you are to Old Port Royale (since you can drive there if you're too far), then there's no real difference between one village and the next (except, of course, for the Pirate rooms in Trinidad South, but they cost more per night).

fatboy
10-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Personally i would still pay for the Preferred rooms. I would still want to not use a car while at the resort. JMHO

Buttercup
10-27-2009, 11:17 PM
I haven't been there but we're considering it for our trip in February. I was thinking of building #45 in Jamaica, because it's close to a beach, a playground (a must for our kids), a quiet pool, and the bridge across to Old Port Royale.
We're not getting a preferred room, nor a pirate room so I'm thinking this might be the best place for us. And we're driving as well, but it is nice to know it's near a bus stop too.

Nate's Grandpa
10-28-2009, 01:30 PM
We stayed in the Aruba section, building 54 I think. We parked our car within 20 feet of our room. Very convenient!

disney100%
10-30-2009, 08:41 PM
On our last trip, we stayed in Jamaica building 45 and literally parked just outside our room. It was great!

tesslor
10-31-2009, 04:14 PM
We requested Jamaica for our Honeymoon. It was wonderful. Short walk to Port Royale and the bus service was perfect.