PDA

View Full Version : On-line ADR ??

Jeri Lynn
10-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I have been trying to find a restaurant to have dinner at on December 3rd. My choices have all been filled.

Is it possible that there would be an opening if I call instead of trying on-line. I was not sure how the on-line system worked, if they have so many reservations available or if it is connected and if it's not available online there won't be a chance that it is available if I call.

Hope that makes sense!!

vicster
10-26-2009, 12:48 PM
It can't hurt to call as there may be cancellations. Reservations for December 3rd were probably made at the 90 day mark and if you're trying to get into a popular restaurant you may be out of luck. Keep calling and good luck.

BigThunderFan
10-26-2009, 02:41 PM
We had trouble our last trip since we planned it last minute (inside 90 days). However, I kept calling at least once per week if not more and we eventually got into everything we wanted.
I even checked at the concierge on Wednesday about a meal for Friday and Cinderella's Royal Table had an opening somehow. Can't believe we got into that one two days before, but like others have said, cancellations do happen. Keep trying both online and calling!:thumbsup: