PDA

View Full Version : POTC onlime game any play

DisneyCrazyET
10-26-2009, 12:11 AM
Can someone explain the purpose of skill points, and does anyone here play this game.
Why do my weapons sometimes freeze when i try to use them after tonics or healing? ( i asked them but no answer)
ty enjoy your day

WDWfanatic742
10-26-2009, 02:35 PM
You get skill points by leveling up your weapons. You can then apply them on certain skills on that weapon and they can do a number of things, from increasing damage to lasting longer to decreasing the charge time it takes.

The freezing thing does sound weird. I don't know about that, but it does take a little while for them to respond to e-mails.

Chescat
10-27-2009, 08:41 PM
The important skill points to me were the Doll, cannon and sailing. The Doll gives you various options. If you are a healer, put the points on heal (5 pts) and cure (5 pt). Live drain to save you (have a couple pts on). Also makes sure you can attune a few people. With cannon, the skills give you fire, lightning, fury, etc as you level up. Sailing give you broadsides, ramming etc.

One thing we found on most weapons (cutlass, dagger, etc), if you are leveling, you want those skill points low (say 1). If you are fighting pvp battles or the invasions, certain things you want maxed to keep you alive.

There has been a problem that is fixed, then continues to pop up. Has to do with dagger and pistol. Not sure why. I find if they get stuck go in a building or another cave and it clears itself.

DisneyCrazyET
10-28-2009, 02:31 PM
ty enjoy your day