PDA

View Full Version : Which ADR's should I book first?

PrincessASquared
10-25-2009, 03:26 PM
I, like many of you, will be getting up early this Tuesday to make our ADR's for an upcoming late February trip. I plan on making online reservations. There are only three of us. We have the dining plan and will be there for ten days. I think many restaurants will fill quickly but I am not sure which restaurants fill the quickest. Which of these restaurants would you try to book first?

Yachtsman Steakhouse

Breakfast @ Akershus

Marrakesh

Kona Cafe

Kouzzina

Mama Melrose

Coral Reef

Olivias

All reservations are for dinner except Akershus.

Thanks for the advise.

SBETigg
10-25-2009, 03:45 PM
You really don't have any that I would flag with priority status. I think they're all fairly attainable without much trouble. But if I had to prioritize according to suspected popularity, I would number them accordingly:

1. Breakfast @ Akershus
2. Kona Cafe
3. Kouzzina
4. Coral Reef
5. Mama Melrose
6. Marrakesh
7. Yachtsman Steakhouse
8. Olivias

If Mama Melrose is for a Fantasmic Dinner Package, I would move that to number one. Good choices! Good luck, and have fun. :)

wendybird
10-25-2009, 04:30 PM
I have the same question, but with different ADR's. What order og priority would you list these when trying to book them 10 days out?
Ohana - dinner
Whisp Can - dinner
Tusker House - breakfast
Crystal Palace - breakfast
Sci-Fi- lunch
Tepan Edo - dinner
Thanks for thwe help. I'm geting up at 3:00 a.m. to make the call.

green ranger
10-25-2009, 04:33 PM
In August, we had a hard time getting into Mama Melrose at a "normal" dinner time. Might want to make that one towards the top of your list.

green ranger
10-25-2009, 04:38 PM
Wendybird, Wow! I would say to save Whispering Can. at WL for last. You shouldn't have a problem with that one. I would try for Ohana first and then just go down your list. They are all very popular restaurants. Hopefully you will get lucky with cancellations and will have openings. Let us know how it went.

Hammer
10-25-2009, 04:48 PM
I have the same question, but with different ADR's. What order og priority would you list these when trying to book them 10 days out?
Ohana - dinner
Whisp Can - dinner
Tusker House - breakfast
Crystal Palace - breakfast
Sci-Fi- lunch
Tepan Edo - dinner
Thanks for the help. I'm getting up at 3:00 a.m. to make the call.

I would prioritize as follows:

Ohana dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast
Teppan Edo-dinner
Tusker House- breakfast
Sci-Fi- lunch
Whispering Canyon- dinner

Also, if you are going to be calling for ADRs (it sounds like you are on the West Coast), the time is 7 AM ET. Online is 6AM ET.