PDA

View Full Version : What time?

Mrs Bus Driver
10-25-2009, 12:41 PM
What time do the buses for MK start running when the park opens at 9 am? We 8:10 reservations for CP I know there are buses but was wondering how early we can catch one. Thanks :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-25-2009, 12:59 PM
We've had 8:05am reservations a couple of times at MK, and were able to catch a bus at 7am from the resort.

Mrs Bus Driver
10-25-2009, 03:59 PM

CleveRocks
10-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Buses start running around 6:30 to 6:45 a.m. from the resorts to the parks.

Mitzie
10-26-2009, 10:26 AM
My in-laws are going to the steam train tour on Dec. 9. IPO at AKL told them that they would not be able to catch a bus that they needed to drive their car, park at Contemporary and walk over. I guess they have to be at MK at 7:30 for the start of the tour...any thoughts?:confused:

tinklover
10-26-2009, 11:02 AM
My in-laws are going to the steam train tour on Dec. 9. IPO at AKL told them that they would not be able to catch a bus that they needed to drive their car, park at Contemporary and walk over. I guess they have to be at MK at 7:30 for the start of the tour...any thoughts?:confused:

That does not sound right. We had an early early appointment last year at BBB and we were told to get there 15-20 min early we arrived at the MK via bus at about 7:20 The busses run early for just that reason. people have all these different tours, ADRs and appointments made for before Park opening.

CleveRocks
10-26-2009, 06:29 PM

As wonderful as Disney is at giving us "magic," and as great a reputation that they have for customer service, it is SHOCKING that across all aspects of Walt Disney World that one "department" has no idea how the other departments work.

The IPO CM might have been overly cautious, and even if he was, he was still wrong.

The buses start around 6:30 or 6:45 a.m. I know this not only from learning from good and reliable sources, but I also know it from personal experience.

During my recent stay in a theme park view room at Polynesian, I was usually out on my balcony reading in the early morning, and I routinely saw buses ARRIVING at the MK bus area by around 6:45 a.m. ARRIVING as in dropping off guests.

The only problem with the earliest ealy morning buses is that they don't run as often as the regular buses do the rest of the day ... so if they miss the first bus, the next one might not swing by for another 30 or 40 minutes, as opposed to the buses that run every 15-20 minutes the rest of the day.