PDA

View Full Version : Come On Moday!!

BluewaterBrad
10-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi Gang, I have not been a team player with Trip Reports our last two visits, so I am reporting a short pre-trip report. I promise all Intercotees that keep me entertained with Their reports that I will give details when we return.
We will arrive at CSR by 11:00am the 26th. Take care of business(renew passes,unpack, etc.)
Hit EPCOT for a few awesome rides, then trip around WS having fun! Early night in. EMH for EPCOT Tues. Lunch at Le Ceiller (sp? sorry die hards!) Super fun starts after lunch. Tons of F&W Fest. Wend is rest day with a massage at the spa for Michelle and I, and then she hangs out at the spa for a more "through" treatment.:cloud9:
While Michelle relaxes, I will hit the resort pub for a few:beer::beer: then catch a bus to ride RnRC and ToT. Fairly early night in so we can catch EMH at MK for some classics and the new HoP. Short nap in the room then finish for more F&W and watch Illuminations. We will be back home Fri. the 30th in time to pick up my bud, (Choc. Lab) at the Doggy Hotel by 3:00.

Ok, I have a tough time writing long, detailed reports. My trip report will just touch on Meat and Potatoes. With all the negatives I have been reading about lately I will try to be very critical about the "experience". ( I am really easy to please, so It may be biased!)

I am going "NUTS!!" waiting for Monday!! (You guys understand):mickey:

faline
10-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Only two more sleeps to go! Have a great time!

pdrlkr
10-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

wildernesslady
10-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Have a great time.

vizsla
10-26-2009, 05:13 AM
Have a great time.:thumbsup:

princessgirls
10-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Have a great trip! I look forward to your reports!

Julie:mickey:

KylesMom
10-27-2009, 11:06 AM
OK - you're there and (I hope) having a great time. Looking forward to those trip reports! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Have fun