PDA

View Full Version : April Planning

TiggerPat
10-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi Everyone! New to the boards and have some questions on planning a trip for April.

My choices are: April 10 - 17 - This is the week after Easter...how are the crowd levels this week? I think a lot of schools have the week of Easter as vacation?

Other Choice: April 17 - April 24 - I know this is school vacation week for MA but not sure on any other states.

Which week would you recommend? Any help/input is much appreciated!!

Thank you!!

Gregandmel
10-24-2009, 02:53 PM
I think I'd choose April 17-24th. You'll be hitting the later spring breaks and I think they are starting to dwindle a little bit.

faline
10-24-2009, 03:01 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

The further away from Easter and the closer to May, the better the crowds will be.

Genie1953
10-24-2009, 03:16 PM
We are heading down on April 10 thru April 18 and are hoping that since Easter falls on April 4 that the crowds may be lightening up a bit by the time we get there. Our anniversary is on the 12th and we definitely wanted to be at the World on that day so we opted to go ahead and plan for the 10th thru the 18th instead of waiting until later. Will be watching to hear what others say so we can be at least somewhat prepared.

Gregandmel
10-24-2009, 04:50 PM
We are heading down on April 10 thru April 18 and are hoping that since Easter falls on April 4 that the crowds may be lightening up a bit by the time we get there. Our anniversary is on the 12th and we definitely wanted to be at the World on that day so we opted to go ahead and plan for the 10th thru the 18th instead of waiting until later. Will be watching to hear what others say so we can be at least somewhat prepared.

You'll definitely have lighter crowds than the previous week!!!