PDA

View Full Version : SeaWorld Polar Express Experience?

TracyL
10-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Have you done it? What did you think? Did it cost extra beyond regular park admission? Was the park open later than their regular winter hours while the Polar Express attraction was up?

SeaWorld's website has no details up yet, and we have a "play for a day/come back all year" ticket we want to use again before the end of 09.
:dolphin:

robhink
10-23-2009, 08:11 PM
If I remember correctly, it's an overlay of the Wild Arctic attraction, so there wasn't any additional cost for the attraction.

TracyL
10-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks. Other web sources seem to confirm that as well. I found Wild Arctic to be kind of underwhelming as an attraction, so an overlay will probably help! :)

FirsttimeJan.07
10-29-2009, 01:04 PM
My daughter loved it! She was turning 5 when we went. It was basically a simulated train ride on the Polar Express. Then afterwards, you could go through and meet Santa! If you have children that are fans of the movie...then this would be great. Otherwise...not worth waiting in a long line. Also...there is a height limit! I believe around 42 inches. Learned that the hard way with my nephew!

joelkfla
11-12-2009, 02:31 PM
The Polar Express is during regular park hours.

However, Sea World's other holiday shows are all evening shows, and will be performed only on weekend nights, until Christmas week when the park is open later every night.

The other holiday shows are special versions of the Shamu and the Sea Lion shows, and a first for Sea World: an ice skating show, with a fireworks finale.