PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay?

momef3grls
10-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Ok my oldest daughter just got hired full time at Disney:cloud9:. Her treat to her youngest sister is a sweet 16 trip to Disney from July 25th to 29th (birthday is the 27th), of course the treat is really from mom since I am footing the bill but I don't mind I just want to see my girls happy. We love Epcot and DHS, so my question is this....Where to stay? My oldest is staying with us so we can stay pretty much anywhere with her discount :blush:. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tina

pox24
10-23-2009, 03:58 PM
The Boardwalk..:thumbsup:

dream_disney
10-23-2009, 04:01 PM
The Beach Club is amazing!!! Going in the summer you could get GREAT use out of stormalong bay, the pool, aka mini water park! The entire pool is over three acres and is sand bottom. The walk to Epcot is liteally 3 minutes and you can walk or ride a boad to Hollywood Studios. You can also walk across the bridge and be on the Boardwalk. It is a great choice. You can NEVER go wrong with the Beach Club:mickey:

Pirate Granny
10-23-2009, 06:51 PM
I vote for either YC or BC...both are very nice and with a discount will be reasonable...and if the girls want to lay around the pool...what better pool than Storm along...also they can wander over to Boardwalk after the pool is closed (it does close early 8 to 9pm)...
:pirate: