PDA

View Full Version : Where to send a negative comment?

clausjo
10-23-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right thread or not, so I'm apologizing in advance if it is not.

We were just in the MK for the halloween party and it was wonderful. My son, 10, is a HUGE fan of the TTA (or blue train, as he likes to call it). Ever since his first trip at 15 months, it's been a must do at least once each trip. We usually go at least once a year, if not more. Anyway, we went on the ride at the party and he was so disapointed that the soundtrack has changed. He's been talking about it quite a bit since we've come back - 4 days now. My husband suggested that he write a letter to say how much he enjoyed the older version and did not like this one nearly as much. He reminded me just now that I'm supposed to get him an address so he can write his letter. Anyway, I've not been able to find an address for him. Can anyone help??? I'm not hopeful that he'll receive any type of response, but it doesn't hurt to try!

Thanks!

Figment!
10-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Postal Address:

Walt Disney World
Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista FL 32830-0040

E-mail Address:

[email protected]

For best response include your full name, postal address, phone number, and the best time of day to be called.

clausjo
10-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks! Has anyone had any luck with something like this? My son thinks that, because he's a kid writing to Disney, that he'll get a response. I don't want to burst his bubble, but then again, I don't want to get his hopes up either.

Ms. Mode
10-23-2009, 01:29 PM
I filled out an online survey once after a trip and got no response at all. BUT, I hope your son is correct and they acknowledge his letter..I love the TTA (blue train) too:thumbsup:

AHOTE
10-24-2009, 01:11 AM
I've written letters and sent e-mails and I always get a reply from Disney, so I'd say his chances are very good. :thumbsup:

crazypoohbear
10-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Everytime I have emailed Disney with either positive or negative comments I have always been contacted. sometimes they even call me to discuss things further!
good luck to your son. I know that the TTA is also my youngest son's favorite way to relax and regroup.

Lakin
10-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Don't worry; Your son is not alone. Many, many people despise the new soundtrack. Use the above addresses and hopefully you'll get a response. :)

Georgesgirl1
10-26-2009, 08:16 PM
I heard the new soundtrack on a podcast and was very disappointed too! Why do they have to go messing up all my favorite attractions? First it was Figment, then Horizons, then Spaceship Earth, and now the TTA (still the People Mover to me)!! I hope he gets a response to his letter, and good for you, teaching him to make his voice heard.

clausjo
10-26-2009, 09:56 PM
He started writing it tonight. I'm hoping he'll be ready to send it tomorrow (we want it to be hand written and his writing is TERRIBLE) and I'll try to let everyone know. Thanks so much for your well wishes!