PDA

View Full Version : beer/wine

Maggy
10-23-2009, 09:52 AM
Is there anywhere to order beer or wine to be delivered to disney?

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-23-2009, 10:05 AM
I don't know about delivery...but we buy wine at Epcot every year, so maybe you can pick some up there and take it back to your room...These pavilions have wine that I know of: Italy, France, Japan and Germany

MNNHFLTX
10-23-2009, 10:38 AM
The gift shops at the WDW resorts all carry a limited amount of beer and wine (and spirits), but they can be pretty costly.

There are a couple of grocery delivery services that may deliver alcohol to Disney World resorts--Garden Grocer and WeGoShop. If you access their websites you should be able to get more information.

alliekat
10-23-2009, 10:43 AM
I have ordered from Garden Grocer several times and they have never had alcohol in the past. Someone told me that you can buy cheaper beer then the resort shops at the Hess market across from Downtown Disney. You can walk there from the parking lot, but you do have to cross a major road or you could take a cab. We have never tried this yet, I usually just enjoy a nightly stop at Petals Pool Bar at PC:marg:
Good Luck

VWL Mom
10-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Garden Grocer does delivery beer and wine but I think it may be an addition to a food order. There is a box at the end of the form where you add what you want. I normally give them a call the week before to check on the beer/wine request to verify that the ones I order are in stock.