PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan & Character breakfasts

Gregandmel
10-22-2009, 02:16 PM
If you do the standard dining plan (1 TS, 1 CS & 1 snack) are you limited to the # of character breakfasts you do for your TS? I was looking at info on the dining plan and it said that you could exchange 1 TS per person for a character dining, but I wasn't clear if it was limited to just 1 during your visit. Anyone know? We were thinking of doing Crystal Palace and also Donald's Safari breakfast it we could. Thanks!!:thumbsup:

KylesMom
10-22-2009, 02:21 PM
No, you could actually book all of your TS meals as character dining. I think they're just trying to explain that per person it is one TS credit. :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-22-2009, 03:07 PM
You can do as many character meals as you like on the dining plan.

They count as 1-TS meal, just like any other sit down (non-signature) meal.

Figment!
10-22-2009, 03:11 PM
For whatever reason, some of the official literature describes an artificial exchange of credits.

There is no such exchange in the system.

Even though it may be described as exchanging one Table Service Credit for a Character Meal Credit, your account is still charged one Table Service Credit per person.

Even though it may be described as exchanging two Table Service Credits for a Signature Meal Credit, your account is still charged two Table Service Credits per person.

rubato
10-22-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm doing one character breakfast and two dinners. I think you can do as many as you want, except, of course, for Cinderella's.:)

BigThunderFan
10-22-2009, 05:25 PM
If you are staying 7 nights you can use 7 table service meals as character meals unless you eat in the castle. There is no limit to character meals (at least not by Disney, maybe by availability but that's another post...).:mickey: