PDA

View Full Version : Which Character Breakfast?

barbiegirl314
10-21-2009, 07:19 PM
We are in the process of planning our next trip to the world (right now scheduled for next Oct. but now we're thinking of moving it up to May :mickey:) and are talking about possible ADR's. So far we have:

CP - Breakfast
Le Cellier - Dinner
Whispering Canyon - Dinner
Tony's- Dinner
Italy (sorry can't remember the name) - Dinner

We want to add another character breakfast and at first were thinking of Chef Mickeys, but we have done this a couple of times already. Now we're considering Donald's Safari at AK.

The thing is DS 4 wants to be able to see the following: Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Minnie (DS 13 is more interested in the food I think)Are they all at Donald's Breakfast?

Which breakfast would folks here recommend the Chef Mickey or Donald's and why?

Thanks!

green ranger
10-21-2009, 07:24 PM
We LOVED the breakfast at Donald's in AK. The interaction with the characters was great! Also, every so often, they do a conga line with the kids. I believe the four characters you mentioned were the ones there. The food and juice was great too! I don't think you will be let down going to this breakfast.

debandbub
10-21-2009, 08:07 PM
I agree, big fan of Tusker House Breakfast. When we were there last, we saw Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Mickey. Awesome food, and good character interaction. :thumbsup:

wdwfansince75
10-21-2009, 08:18 PM
Hard to determine what we liked most about the Safari Breakfast....the wonderful character experience, with the four you mentioned, or the food, which was outstanding....
The Characters are in Safari garb...and spend lots of time at each table. Donald's Safari Breakfast....Don't do AK without it!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Another vote for Tusker House!

Our breakfast was just amazing, the food was super and the character interaction was awesome.

We met Mickey, Goofy, Daisy and Donald and would do it over Chef Mickey's any time.

Enjoy :mickey:

Melanie
10-21-2009, 08:42 PM
I don't believe Minnie appears at Donald's. We had Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Daisy as well. GREAT breakfast! Looking forward to doing it again soon. :donald:

thumperbug
10-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Minnie was at Tusker when we dined there in Feb 09. It was our first try of Tusker house and we loved it. The food was great and the characters fun and did not feel rushed at all. Yes, they do a conga line...lots of fun!!

disneykid@hrt
10-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Another vote for Tusker House! We just went... oh good, I can still say... last week!!!
I haven't been to Chef Mickey's since "how the food was" was important- but we loved Tusker House. It really took the bad taste out of our mouths from Dinner at CRT the night before- THANKFULLY!

It was Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy. In the small print of all of the Character Meals they say "characters are subject to change without notice." So maybe in May it will be Minnie again.

Jillirose
10-24-2009, 01:44 PM
We love character breakfast at Cape May. It's more intimate than Chef Mickey's and the characters are in no hurry.... Lots of picture opportunities. My kids are 11 and 14 and still look forward to it.

ravsluvdisney
10-24-2009, 03:46 PM
The Cape May breakfast is a great option but Tusker House with the characters in Safari gear is just a fun environment. Chef Mick's is the original but I'd go with TS.

barbiegirl314
10-26-2009, 12:31 PM
We love character breakfast at Cape May. It's more intimate than Chef Mickey's and the characters are in no hurry.... Lots of picture opportunities. My kids are 11 and 14 and still look forward to it.

Oh I hadn't thought of that one. What characters are there?

brownie
10-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Oh I hadn't thought of that one. What characters are there?

Goofy, Minnie, and Chip & Dale have been there in the past. This is our favorite character breakfast. I like the 4-sided design of the buffet.