PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Day Park Hopper for Just One Park?

Granny Jill A
10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
My daughter and son-in-law just returned from Disney World. Although they had the park-hopper option, they spent ALL of their time in EPCOT and never "hopped" to any other park in the four days they were there.

I wonder how many people would like to have a Multi-Day Park Hopper for their favorite park?

Ms. Mode
10-21-2009, 01:52 PM
The first time we went we had Park Hoppers and Water Park tickets and never used either one :) The next time we didn't have the Park Hopper and would have used it :(
This last time we went we had it just right, Park Hopper, no Water Parks and we went back and forth...it was so much fun:thumbsup:

I feel their pain though...after you spend the extra money and realize you didn't use it:cool:

DisneyFanaticDargon
10-21-2009, 03:50 PM
My daughter and son-in-law just returned from Disney World. Although they had the park-hopper option, they spent ALL of their time in EPCOT and never "hopped" to any other park in the four days they were there.

I wonder how many people would like to have a Multi-Day Park Hopper for their favorite park?

I'm assuming they partook of the Food and Wine Festival all four days? Sure they spent a little extra money on the ticket, but four days at Epcot during this time of year is CERTAINLY worth it! ;)

BMan62
10-21-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure I understand the premise here...If you only enter one park (Epcot,) why would you need a hopper? You can enter the same park as many times as you like in one day, you just cannot enter a different park.

They could have saved the hopper add-on fee. Would have given them much more $$$ to spend on all the yummy 'samples' at the Food & Wine Fest!!

BluewaterBrad
10-21-2009, 04:47 PM
I'm assuming they partook of the Food and Wine Festival all four days? Sure they spent a little extra money on the ticket, but four days at Epcot during this time of year is CERTAINLY worth it! ;)

Exactly! 4 days at EPCOT next week!!:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-21-2009, 08:23 PM
I like Epcot but there is more to the World! That's why I like to hop. Did they not know they could go to the other parks?

Mickey91
10-22-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm not sure I understand the premise here...If you only enter one park (Epcot,) why would you need a hopper? You can enter the same park as many times as you like in one day, you just cannot enter a different park.

They could have saved the hopper add-on fee. Would have given them much more $$$ to spend on all the yummy 'samples' at the Food & Wine Fest!!
I think the OP is stumped as well. The couple probably had so much fun the first day they just couldn't tear themselves away and thus didn't use their hopper option.

We have gone with a hopper and barely used it to the point we went one year without it. Happened to be when Night of Joy was at MK on our last night and I dudn't realize it. We had to leave the park at six our last night there and couldn't go anywhere else :(. Swore I would never go without one again if at all possible!

kemps@wdw
10-22-2009, 10:47 PM
We have always been a 2-park-a-day family. So, park hoppers are the norm for us. However, I can understand them goin to Epcot all 4 days. Especially, during F & W Fest. YUMMY!! :tasty::tasty::tasty:

HauntedMansionManiac
10-23-2009, 09:32 AM
I think the park hopper ticket is a waste of money. There is so much stuff to do in the parks that you need at least one day to do it all.

DisneyFanaticDargon
10-23-2009, 12:18 PM
I think the park hopper ticket is a waste of money. There is so much stuff to do in the parks that you need at least one day to do it all.

It's not so bad if you know how to use it and you're there on a limited schedule. However, I wouldn't recommend it if you're there for more than a week.

Granny Jill A
10-23-2009, 01:28 PM

They did enjoy the F&W, but they had multi-day passes from last year and sort of wasted them going to one park.

I was just wondering if Disney would consider selling a 4-day pass to ONE park.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-23-2009, 01:57 PM

Disney does sell passes that only allow one park per day. You're wondering if they would create a pass that would only allow entry to a specific park?

I wouldn't think so, I could only imagine the craziness with trying to explain the details to the guests.

CleveRocks
10-23-2009, 10:41 PM
They already sell this. It's called a 4-day base ticket. It gives you 4 days of admissions to one park per day. It's up to you to decide which park to go to on which day. You could choose to spend all 4 of those days at Epcot, OR spend 2 days at Epcot and 2 days at Magic Kingdom, OR 1 day at each of the 4 theme parks, and so on.

A multi-day pass has nothing to do with multi-"parks" ... it has to do with the number of days. The one park you go to each day is no concern of Disney's.

Granny Jill A
10-28-2009, 03:10 PM
They already sell this. It's called a 4-day base ticket.

Of course. In fact, this thread took off in a direction I was not expecting. Mostly because I failed to make it crystal clear what I was asking.

My daughter and SIL were there on business and had no way of knowing which days they would have free to tour the parks. I guess their only option was to use their PH tickets.

Thanks so much.

disneykid@hrt
10-28-2009, 03:34 PM
We've got ADDDDDDDDDD when it comes to touring and we hop our little butts off! :mjump: