PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer

Belster
10-19-2009, 08:06 PM
Ok so I just posted a question about sending water to CSR...but I think I will skip it due to the shipping cost.

Has anyone used garden grocer for water purchase? If so how are they? Do they deliver it? We will not have a car.

Thanks!:mickey:

Strmchsr
10-19-2009, 09:18 PM
There are several grocery delivery sites, including Garden Grocer. I've seen mixed reviews on GG lately. Some great, others not so much. You might do a thread search for those. Also, google the WDW Grocery Delivery and you'll see several options to check out.

wdwnomad
10-19-2009, 10:22 PM
When I was at staying at CSR one night after the parks closed I took a bus to the Boardwalk. From there I got a cab to the Hess station across the street from it. He waited for me while I went in and got a couple of cases of water and a few other things. Once done I loaded up the cab with everything and he dropped me off at my building in CSR. The Hess station was about 0.5 miles from CSR. Cab fare with the tip was about $12 I think. There was a long slow line in the Hess station so it could have been a little cheaper if the cab didn't have to wait as long. In the end though I saved some mone doing it this way.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-24-2009, 10:31 PM
I used Staples and had them ship 3 cases of water to the hotel directly. I figured with the cost of a bottle of water @ $2+ in the parks, even with the $10 shipping cost we still saved a fortune.