PDA

View Full Version : November New England Meet!

grego77
10-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Hey everyone!

As discussed at the September, we wanted to do a "larger" meet in November, and a smaller meet for the holidays in December. :thumbsup:
For November, we were thinking of Perriwinkles in Auburn, MA (right on the border of CT). Possible dates are as follows:

Saturday Nov 7
Sunday Nov 8
Saturday Nov 14
Saturday Nov 21

We would be meeting roughly around 12ish, and stay for lunch, a Yankee Swap, a trivia contest...and just a lot of fun! :mickey:

I would like to finalize a date within the next 10 days or so. I am putting my vote in for the 8th, although all dates would "probably" work for me.
Any questions? Let me know! :party:

AdventurelandTikiGirl
10-19-2009, 07:33 PM
The 7th or 14th work for me :clappy:

grego77
10-20-2009, 05:23 PM
I just found out the 14th and the 21st will NOT work for me, due to travel I can't get out of.:(

I will be free the 7th or the 8th. Will the 7th work for everyone else? I think since I can ONLY do the 7th or 8th, and Molly can only do the 7th out of those dates, let's try for that date. Any issues with that?

Greg :mickey:

SBETigg
10-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Auburn is on the CT border? I always thought of it as central MA? Odd. I'm on the CT border, westward, and I know I have to drive northeast to get to Auburn.

grego77
10-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Auburn is on the CT border? I always thought of it as central MA? Odd. I'm on the CT border, westward, and I know I have to drive northeast to get to Auburn.
Well it's not on the border, but only mins from Rte 84, where everyone from CT would most likely be coming from. Can you make the meet?:party:

SBETigg
10-20-2009, 08:50 PM
No, I can't make that one. But thanks. I hope it's fun!

MinnieMommie
10-22-2009, 06:01 AM
Hey Greg - At this time I'm really unsure where I'll be that weekend. Can you give me an idea of what time...is the meet for lunch or dinner? :mickey:

poohspal
10-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi Greg!

I think I can make it on the 7th. Auburn works great for me.

Thanks
Liz

smiles_rock
10-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Hi everyone,

The 7th is fine with me! Can wait to see everyone again!

Laurie

grego77
10-22-2009, 03:48 PM
Hey Greg - At this time I'm really unsure where I'll be that weekend. Can you give me an idea of what time...is the meet for lunch or dinner? :mickey:
Amy,
The meet would be for lunch, but the timing isn't set yet. What works for you on the 7th?

grego77
10-22-2009, 05:48 PM
The meet officially will be:

When: Saturday, November 7th
Time: Lunchtime...exact time TBA
Where: Perriwinkles/Georgio's, Auburn MA
Get your Yankee Swap Gifts ready! Trivia contest to be distributed as well!

Current "Attending" List:
Greg (grego77) - 1-2
Molly (AdventurelandTikiGirl) - 1
Liz (poohspal) - 1?
Laurie (smiles_rock) - 1
April (Aprilisis) - 1

Keep it coming! :party:

grego77
10-28-2009, 08:01 PM
UPDATE: The meet will be at 12:00 at the restaurant.

I will be calling the restaurant to make a tentative reservation this weekend. Last minute stragglers are MORE than welcome to join in! Can't wait!!! :party:

TikiGoddess
10-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Sorry I can't make it... that is the weekend of my daughter's 5th birthday, and I'll either be cleaning the house or finishing her Figment birthday cake. Yes, Figment. She wants skunk stripes on it because she loved that part of the ride so much. Crazy kid!

Hope you all have a great time!!
Kathy

DWHUBBY
11-01-2009, 09:00 AM
It doesn't appear that anybody is bringing their kids. This is a real bummer as we have 2 kids that love Disney but wouldn't have anyone their age to hang out with. With that said, we will probably pass, sorry.

grego77
11-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Kathy, hope your daughter loves her cake. I sure would!
John, I appologize for that. None of us have kids, but I do hope to have a meet at some point again (ideally maybe in May when I will be hope for a bit from Korea) at the Butterfly Place in northern MA which is AWESOME for kids/adults of all ages! I hope to finally meet you and your family one of these times! :mickey:

It looks like it will be a really nice meet! We have somewhere between 6-10 people. I will be making the reservation at Perriwinkles today. Any last minute additions are of course welcome to tag along. Remember the Yankee Swap gift! I will email all attending on Friday with my cell number and final information!

Looking forward to seeing all of you! :party:

poohspal
11-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Hi,

I am sorry to say that I will not be able to attend after all. My daughter's Girl Scout troop will be volunteering at our local food pantry. I am disappointed to miss it. I had a great time at the last meet.

I hope to make the next one. Have a great time!

Liz

grego77
11-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Sorry to hear you can't come Liz...we will have a meet in December...and I will definitely keep you informed. :mickey:

grego77
11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Looking forward to the meet!
A message was sent to all attending.:thumbsup:

See you tomorrow! :party: