PDA

View Full Version : Fairfield Inn - across from DL???

tinkergal
10-19-2009, 11:04 AM
I may be able to go to DLR for the 1st time in June. Since I may be able to get a couple nights free @ Fairfield Inn (thru rewards @ work), can anyone comment on this hotel... good or bad? I'd like to hear your thoughts. Thanks!!

NotaGeek
10-19-2009, 11:38 AM
It's great and an easy quick walk from the front gate. I have stayed there several times, and would do so again. You can search the forum and several people have reported back, all positive.

Melanie
10-19-2009, 12:03 PM
I've stayed there, just me and my two sons, and we had a great stay. I felt very safe, and the convenience can't be beat. Decent pool, right by McDonald's and Mimi's Cafe, and even a "food court" within the hotel as well. Like Michael said, an easy walk to the parks and some rooms even offer a decent view of the fireworks.

robnadina
10-19-2009, 03:44 PM
This is a great choice if you are staying off property. The rooms are decent sizes and always clean. The walk to the park is no problem even after a day of walking the park. This is one of the hotels I check rates for when planning my stay. The only bad thing I have to say about this hotel is the parking. There is always a packed lot.

ChipDale
10-22-2009, 11:40 AM
I've stayed there a few times too. It's our choice if the Disneyland Hotels are full or too pricey. Ditto pretty much what everyone says above - it's safe, comfortable, decent room size, friendly staff etc. The walk isn't bad - maybe about 10 minutes to the front gate of Disneyland.

The only bad thing I have to say about this hotel is the parking. There is always a packed lot.

I agree. The last time we stayed they had signs posted all over. They do give guests a parking pass to keep on the dashboard and several times we saw an employee checking on cars so they are very aware of the situation.