PDA

View Full Version : OHana kids menu?

minnie-mouse
10-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Deos OHana's offer anything good for kids to eat for dinner?

LuvDaDuckMost
10-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Everything at Ohana's is great and certainly eatable by children. It is all you can eat and they bring side dishes family style and meats; chicken, beef, pork, shrimp on skewers. But if you are talking about chicken nuggets and mac and cheese....no.

sassy2000
10-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Actually they do have a kids menu. I know chicken nuggets and french fries are an option because that is what my picky son got last time we were there.

DVC2004
10-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Yes, they'll bring over stuff from Kona Cafe for the kids. When mine were younger they didn't want to eat what was served at Ohana. I know they were able to get chicken nuggets and I am sure there might be a couple more choices. Just ask your server when you are seated.

stitchaholic
10-18-2009, 07:59 PM
my son is really picky,but he liked the bread and chicken wings,he ate some shrimp and turkey,very little though...but he loved the ice cream for desert.
i do remember the yuear before he did not like the food at the luau dinner show,so they brought him a kids meal.

minnie-mouse
10-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Thanks so much! DH and I don't want to miss out on eating at Ohana, so chicken nuggets it is for the kids that night! :)

Niecyboo
10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
My son is allergic to Seafood, and it is much easier to order of the kids menu. There is no actual printed menu, but if you ask they will make the basic kid's meals. For my son, we had to wait a lot longer (because they had to heat oil that hadn't fried any shrimp), but when it came, they'd made the chicken nuggets into a Mickey Mouse using toothpicks! That may have been especially for him becuase we had to wait so long though.

magicofdisney
10-19-2009, 03:21 PM
From past experience I know kids can request hamburgers (with or without cheese), hotdogs and chicken nuggets. Fries are available as well. With these options they can still eat the food brought to the table from the regular menu.