PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Bonnet Creek

tinksmom02
10-18-2009, 12:59 PM
I have friends heading down in January for a convention and they're staying at the Bonnet Creek Hilton. I've nver heard of it (my friend said that she thinks it's "not quite finished," meaning a new hotel?), and can't really find anything about it here.

Does anyone have any experiences or info they'd like to share?

Thanks.

eam
10-18-2009, 02:23 PM
The Bonnet Creek Hilton, is right down the street from Caribbean Beach Resort, it is within the Disney property bounderies, but is not a Disney hotel or resort. It is part of a resort and convention complex that includes the Hilton you are reffering to and a new Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. There is a full website with good descriptions and pictures, you can access thru the Hilton website or by entering Bonnet Creek Hilton in your search engine.

tinksmom02
10-18-2009, 02:38 PM
The Bonnet Creek Hilton, is right down the street from Caribbean Beach Resort, it is within the Disney property bounderies, but is not a Disney hotel or resort. It is part of a resort and convention complex that includes the Hilton you are reffering to and a new Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. There is a full website with good descriptions and pictures, you can access thru the Hilton website or by entering Bonnet Creek Hilton in your search engine.

Thanks! I found the website, i was just wondering if anyone had actually stayed there...just out of curiosity, really.

Is the Waldorf--Astoria the new one that my friend might be referring to?