PDA

View Full Version : Just bought BLT!

mdhiggin
10-18-2009, 12:19 AM
I'm giddy and nauseous at the same time. This is a major purchase for us. Did anyone else feel this way after taking the plunge into DVC? How long does it last?

MinnieMommie
10-18-2009, 06:14 AM
:congrats: and

:welcome: Home!

I hope you will be as happy with your DVC purchase and we are.

vizsla
10-18-2009, 06:35 AM
:mickey:Congratulations and Welcome Home:mickey:

DVC Mike
10-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Congrats on your purchase into BLT!

:thumbsup:

mjaclyn
10-18-2009, 09:38 AM
Congratulations! YES, I felt the exact same way you do when we purchased DVC in June. I was SUPER excited but sick to my stomach at the amount of money it was... not exactly buyers remorse, but you know... We just stayed in BLT for the first time as DVC Members last week and LOVED it!!! I'm already planning our next trip back there in September of 2010. Can't wait!

mdhiggin
10-20-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm feeling more giddy than nauseous now, since we've looked at the figures. We're not really spending as much as I thought once I figured in what we have been paying for hotel stays. We actually had to cancel a trip we had already booked with MJ after we bought BLT. Our MJ rep, after we notified her of the cancellation, said "Welcome Home". She also has bought into BLT. I think she was excited for us even though she lost a reservation.

Anyway, thanks for the support. I keep looking at Youtube videos of the DVC rooms and at my brochures. It's all very exciting!

Mushu11756
10-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Congrats!:mickey:

seanyred
10-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome Home :mickey:

And to answer your question I felt very similiar. I purchased back in January 2009 and we still have yet to have our first trip...it's just 25 days away!!! Anyway I'm sure any of my anxiety will gone when arrive at Kidani Village.

phlo8810
10-20-2009, 01:34 PM
We just bought there as well. Couldn't cancel our upcoming trip so we won't be staying there til next December. Used my first points towards a long weekend at the beach club in may. 3 weeks til we hit the boardwalk and then a new countdown begins.

mdhiggin
10-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks so much for the well wishes from everyone. I'm so excited about DVC, but no one else, other than my immediate family and one friend, gets it. I listened to my sister's proud accomplishments of her Farmtown on Facebook :D, but she didn't think DVC was as cool as that, so I stopped talking about it.

jensantuit
10-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Congratulations and Welcome Home
We were very nervous after we bought our original 160 points at Kidani Village. It didn't last too long because we then added on another 100 points at a vacation show. Again after that we were nervous but that has worn off.
We are very happy with our choice and just went to Saratoga Springs in September we are going to Kidani Village in December and we just recently booked Kidani Village again in August. If we didn't have the DVC there is no way we would be able to go on all these trips.
I would say a little nervous is good and healthy and it will wear off, enjoy. :mickey:

Tinkermom
10-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks so much for the well wishes from everyone. I'm so excited about DVC, but no one else, other than my immediate family and one friend, gets it. I listened to my sister's proud accomplishments of her Farmtown on Facebook :D, but she didn't think DVC was as cool as that, so I stopped talking about it.

OK - that was funny! Congrats and
:welcome: HOME!

I was so excited when we purchased that I actually cried! We love DVC!:number1:

ANG
11-03-2009, 09:23 AM
We just bought into BLT as well :mickey:

diz_girl
11-03-2009, 05:45 PM
We just bought into BLT as well :mickey:

:ditto:

I hope to close very soon.

I felt nervous about it before signing, but I wasn't nervous while signing or afterwards. I'm funny like that. Just thinking about the CR brought back great childhood memories for me and I want to have similar great memories for my son. We only stayed in the wings whe I was a kid, so I'm not missing not staying in the main tower, since I'm now in BLT. Monorail, here I come.

If they expand DVC to the Poly, there will be no nervousness or hesitation at all.

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Congratulations! How exciting! It truly feels like coming home especially when you are DVC members!

We are SSR owners. Actually, my parents are the owners and I "manage" it for them. They bought it for my children - who are their only grandchildren - so, we are the real ones planning!!! :D They just go along with whatever "the grandchildren" want! heehee... and what they want is what is whispered in their ear by mommy and daddy!!!

Once we are debt free (34 months and we will be financially free!), we want to purchase in BLT and BC. We want to have the option to stay in walking distance to MK and EP - Our favs!