PDA

View Full Version : Beavertails!!!!

Twinkletoes77705
10-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Oh My Goodness!! Last time I went in 08 they did not have these anymore. I am so very excited they are back again. I have wanted my mom to try one! YEAH...now she can!

GrumpySue
10-16-2009, 08:38 PM
We are here now and don't see any.

bcornette
10-16-2009, 09:24 PM
what is a beavertail? I am assuming it's some sort of food from Canada, but could be wrong.

GrumpySue
10-16-2009, 09:35 PM
They were sold in Epcot in Canada. They were baked cinnamon doughy beaver tail-shaped delicious things. They have been gone for years, I miss them and wish they would come back.

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-16-2009, 09:36 PM
WHERE IS IT?????????????????????????

I am leaving in less than 10 hours and I can't wait for a Beavertail. I'm assuming it's back in Canada?

For the pp.... a beaver tail is a cross between a funnel cake and an elephant ear. And you can choose from all different types of toppings.

oh its a little party in your mouth!!! Nothing better than a beavertail (w/ chocolate for me!), a good drink and illumniations! :cloud9: :wine:

Twinkletoes77705
10-16-2009, 09:48 PM
In info Central...it says they are at Trapper Bob's Beaver Tails. That is what it says...I will be soooo sad if they are not there. It says it on the menus here!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-16-2009, 09:52 PM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I haven't seen Beavertails at Disney in eons :(

I had a friend visit from Australia once, and I actually convinced her that we took a beaver, cut the tail off and put a straw in it! ;)

Once she realized what they really were, she was a huge fan :thumbsup:

GrumpySue
10-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Sorry, but they have been gone for years. I really wish they still had them, they were great. We were at Epcot twice last week and no beaver tails.... :(

Twinkletoes77705
10-17-2009, 12:34 PM
:fit: NO NO NO NO NO!!! I wont I wont I wont I wont I wont!!!! Ok just pitching a little fit. That stinks. I was sooo excited when I saw them on the menu board...I though I was FINALLY fgoing to get one. I even looked up pictures of them and showed my son as we both drulled with excitment. Oh well! Guess Ill have to munch on something from FRANCE :D

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Info Central has been updated to show that there are no longer BeaverTails in "Canada".

I guess you'll all just have to take a trip up here to try the real thing ;)