PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Charactors

HauntedMansionManiac
10-16-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm going to be going in December to WDW in December and there are a few charactors that my family wants to meet. We will be there for the Very Merry Christmas Party. Is there anywhere pacific to meet these charactors?

1.Jafar
2. Queen of Hearts
3. Tarzan
4. Fairy Godmother
5. Christopher Robin
6. Grumpy
7. Quasiomodo (I know I spelled that wrong)
8. Mulan
9. Musho
10. King Luie

Meeko_33785
10-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Mulan is usually in China at EPCOT and sometimes at the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Norway.

King Louie hangs out with Baloo at the Animal Kingdom just off the path between Africa and Asia.

I've heard that the Fairy Godmother can be found behind the Castle at MK in the mornings, but I haven't seen her there yet.

I've seen Jafar in the past during the random evening sets at Hollywood Studios (they're currently being done inside the Animation Building around 5pm or so), but I don't know it he's there very often these days.

The Queen of Hearts might be at the Mad Tea Party during the Christmas Party since I think she has been in the past, but since the parties haven't started yet, there's no way of knowing who will be there yet.

Zippy 1
10-16-2009, 10:54 AM
We have seen the Fairy Godmother on the side of the castle in MK. It was actually very nice because there was a photopass photographer and no other people.
Jafar we saw in Disney Studios near the Sourcers Hat.
King Louie we have seen in several spots in ANimal Kingdom.
Have fun - I hope you see everyone you want to!!!!!:)

Ms. Mode
10-16-2009, 11:55 AM
The Queen of Hearts hangs out with Jafar and the evil queen from Snow White around The Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios....we got a great picture there last year:mickey:

Greenlawler
10-18-2009, 10:38 PM
1.Jafar: Best bet is to look at the DHS art of animation building around 5:00 for the random Fantasmic Meet N Greet. Theses characters no longer meet around the hat outside.
2. Queen of Hearts: See above
3. Tarzan: You may be able to get him at the MVMCP he would be in the Adventureland Veranda
4. Fairy Godmother; Beside Cinderella's castle in the early afternoon
5. Christopher Robin: You will see him in the parade possibly but thats all
6. Grumpy: MVMCP for the Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs Meet N Greet. You will not get to meet just him but he will be there.
7. Quasiomodo (I know I spelled that wrong) No chance, except for a miracle.
8. Mulan: China at Epcot
9. Mushu: No longer out
10. King Louie: Several Places, the most easy being on the road from Africa to Asia at the Animal Kingdom. Should be out for MVMCP near Tarzan.

joanna71985
10-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Unless things changed last year, I don't remember Tarzan, as well as the 7 Dwarves, coming out for mvmcp.

Greenlawler
10-19-2009, 02:01 PM
Unless things changed last year, I don't remember Tarzan, as well as the 7 Dwarves, coming out for mvmcp.

you are probably right although the dwarfs were there last time we attended in 06. But I did not remember for sure on Tarzan. It's John Smith instead right?

joanna71985
10-20-2009, 11:56 AM
you are probably right although the dwarfs were there last time we attended in 06. But I did not remember for sure on Tarzan. It's John Smith instead right?

I don't believe so. I'm pretty sure he was only out for P&P.