PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Offer 1/10-2/11/10

Tink1
10-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Take your family on a fairy tale journey and, as a Disney Rewards® Visa® Cardmember, you can save up to 40% on select Walt Disney World® Resort room rates. Plus, with this special offer, you can make a fantastic vacation even more magical.

Value resorts are NOT included in this offer. It is for moderate and above.

Moderates start at $90 per weeknight
Deluxe resorts start at $144 per weeknight
(plus tax)

Travel Dates: 1/3-1/6-2/11/10 (capacity controlled of course)

Book by Nov 30th
Code OIZ

For those using the 4+3 offer on a moderate resort, the 4+3 offer is lower priced on the ones we are comparing.

Nanc

tinksmom02
10-15-2009, 08:20 PM
This offer might be the push I need to "convince" DH that Jenna and I should go with him to his trade show in january.

I'm drafting an email to send to terrisue right now...:secret:

A&M'sMommy
10-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Hmmm...what about the 4/3 deal at a Deluxe? Which is better?

tcswife
10-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Are you forced to purchase corresponding park tickets with this or is this room rates only!! We are annual passholders so the 4/3 deal is not good for us. We already have tickets from the free dining package to go towards the renewal of our passes! If this offer is a room only rate it will be awesome!! I have over $800 in Disney Rewards!!! So we could stay deluxe for about $400 for a weeks stay!!! AWESOME!!!:mickey:

tcswife
10-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Nevermind my question!! I went to the credit card reward website and found my answer! From what I read there it is a room only discount!!!!!! YAY!!! Wilderness Lodge here we come!!! Happy Birthday to my son and daughter who's both birthdays fall at the end of Jan and the beginning of Feb!!!! See ya soon Mickey!!!!:mickey:

Crow
10-19-2009, 11:11 PM
thanks for the update
tempting me but nope Ill still wait a yr or 2

WDW Disney Lover
10-23-2009, 04:03 PM
I was looking at staying at Coronado Springs in January for 6 nights and with AAA discount, the cost was $984. With this Disney Visa rate, I was able to upgrade to the Animal Kingdom Lodge for 6 nights for $972. I not only upgraded to a deluxe resort but still saved $12. Thank you so much for posting this information!!! :mickey:

jax86
10-23-2009, 05:20 PM
how often do they come out with these promotions? we are going in MAy and was wondering if we can expect a similar promotion?

Tink1
10-23-2009, 06:01 PM
how often do they come out with these promotions? we are going in MAy and was wondering if we can expect a similar promotion?

They normally run some type of promo in May. What it will be and when it will be released is anyones guess

Nanc

khelzy09
11-05-2009, 11:14 PM
thanks for the updates..

Urbss
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
I have a Disney Visa Rewards card, but this is the only place I've heard of this.

Do they normally notify cardholders?

Not a big deal, 'cause we just got back 3 weeks ago and are starting to plan for next fall - so we couldn't go anyway. I'm just wondering so that I know whether to look for notifications from Visa or to continue to get the latest from all of you folks on Intercot.

Sweetpea29488
11-11-2009, 02:21 PM
I have a Disney Visa Rewards card, but this is the only place I've heard of this.

Do they normally notify cardholders?

Not a big deal, 'cause we just got back 3 weeks ago and are starting to plan for next fall - so we couldn't go anyway. I'm just wondering so that I know whether to look for notifications from Visa or to continue to get the latest from all of you folks on Intercot.

I would continue to check here. I have a Disney Visa and sometimes they send me something and sometimes not. I just keep an eye out here at Intercot. They always keep us updated.