PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go?

Twinkletoes77705
10-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Ok...I am making my plans for my trip and while there I MUST buy the Disney Dooney and Bourke Bag :cool: ...What store do I get this at? WHere is the store?

magicofdisney
10-14-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm a huge DB fan and I've not heard of this bag! I'd love to see it, though.

I can tell you there are 2 Dooney and Bourke outlets in Orlando, not more than 15 minutes from Disney. One is about 5 minutes from DTD. I can't remember the name of that outlet but one is Prime Outlets and one is Premium Outlets. The other one is across from The Mall at Millenia.

badkitty
10-14-2009, 09:46 PM
Please tell us more about this bag! I haven't heard of it either!

Aggie97
10-15-2009, 02:48 PM
I believe there are three different bags: a tote, a tassel bag, and a wristlet. I read that they are being sold at World of Disney and TrenD at DTD, and Summer Lace at the GF. It sounds like they are pretty popular and available in limited quantities, so if you absolutely want one, you might want to contact WDW Merchandising (407.363.6200) to order it! :mickey:

Twinkletoes77705
10-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Oh My...ty....ty.....ty...will do...Tommorow first thing....wake up...ok....get.kids off to school....ok.....cup of coffee :mcoffee:...ok...phone to call and order...MY NEW DISNEY DOONEY BAG...well hopefully anyway. I understaand that is a maybe!

SurferStitch
10-17-2009, 01:32 PM
I just looked up the bag in the web, and saw pics of the tote and the tassel purse.

I'm not a D&B fan, but the bag is kind of cute, but not something I would carry anywhere outside of WDW. The artwork on the bag looks like a bunch of crayon drawings of various characters and items like Mickey balloons, a glass slipper, castle, Mickey ice cream bar, a tea cup, Goofy's hat, Donalds's hat, Minnie's bow, etc. There's a lot of "filler" art and only a few characters (Mickey, Cheshire cat, Tink, Dumbo). They also have banners that say Dooney and Bourke and Walt Disney World drawn on them.

The tassel purse is $150, the tote is $175, and the wristlet was $45.

I would consider the wristlet, but chances are you would hardly get any real character art on such a small canvas due to the large amount of filler art present.

tesslor
10-17-2009, 11:21 PM
The pictures of them are cute. I am not totally sure that I would carry one outside of Disney World though.
I intend to go to Downtown Disney the night we arrive and take a look. If they don't have any I will know it is not meant to be.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-18-2009, 12:22 AM
A friend of mine bought the wristlet last month and it's very cute. She got it at the World of Disney.

donnaleto1
11-13-2009, 09:14 PM
i just retured from disney and they were all sold out of the dooney burke wristlets and bags. they were selling them at downtown disney, magic kingdom and the grand floridian.

nicster
11-13-2009, 10:01 PM
i just retured from disney and they were all sold out of the dooney burke wristlets and bags. they were selling them at downtown disney, magic kingdom and the grand floridian.
Too bad about the bag, but :welcome:to Intercot!!

PeachyGal
11-18-2009, 01:57 PM
I purchased the purse back in October and I LOVE IT! I carry it everywhere and get tons of compliments.

Does anyone have the email for WDW Merchandising? I'd like to get the larger tote for Christmas, and I won't be heading that way till next year. I know I had that email at one time, but cannot find it now.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-18-2009, 05:57 PM
You can contact them at: [email protected] or 407.363.6200