PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Ahola & TinW

Disney_Barbie
10-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Excuse my ignorance, we're somewhat new to TinW. We just got it for our most recent trip & so far we LOVE it, we've already saved over $100 and that's just 1 out of 3 trips we'll get out of it. I wish we knew about it years ago, but live & learn from intercot, I guess :mickey:
Anyhoo, we are thinking about booking the Spirit of Ahola dinner show (some of us have been before, and loved it) but I was wondering how we do this w/ our TinW membership. I know we have to choose the late show (fine by me, that would be our choice anyway) But how do we go about booking (we do our other reservations online, but I'm assuming I'll need to phone in, should I have our TinW card in hand when making the call)
And while I"m here, another question : do I need to do anything special / phone in my ressie or have the card in hand when booking Cinderella's Royal Table?

Thanks!

KylesMom
10-14-2009, 04:42 PM
But how do we go about booking (we do our other reservations online, but I'm assuming I'll need to phone in, should I have our TinW card in hand when making the call) We called the regular dining line (407-WDW-DINE) and simply mentioned that we wanted to inquire about A/P or TiW discounts for the Spirit of Aloha show. They let us know what was available for the 8 pm show.

I think we had to provide our W/L confirmation number, our TiW membership number, and then we had to pre-pay in full on our Visa.

When we arrived at the resort, we picked up our tickets at Concierge. Unfortunately due to inclement weather, the show was cancelled. Bummer, because we wanted to try it once!

I'm sorry that I cannot answer your question about CRT, but I would assume that it would be somewhat of the same procedure.

JenniferS.
10-15-2009, 06:39 AM
What is a TinW?

Disney_Barbie
10-15-2009, 08:35 AM
We called the regular dining line (407-WDW-DINE) and simply mentioned that we wanted to inquire about A/P or TiW discounts for the Spirit of Aloha show. They let us know what was available for the 8 pm show.

Thanks, that's a great start!

What is a TinW?

Sorry maybe I uesd the wrong abbreviation, it's Tables in Wonderland