PDA

View Full Version : Room only discounts?

fanofdisney
10-14-2009, 03:02 PM
We are going in Jan and my DM and DD would like to come for a few days, maybe Sat-Tues and all I can find is the 4 days get 3 days. The price is the same whether they come for Sat-Tues or the whole week! It would be wonderful if they could stay the whole week but as it stands now they can't get that time off work. Seems crazy to pay the same for 4 days as 7, is there anything out there:help::scratch: Of course it's up to me to plan it for them:rotfl:

Strmchsr
10-14-2009, 03:40 PM
Right now, no. I needed room-only as well for a conference I'm doing in January and found AAA was the best current deal. Wendy at Magical Journeys took care of booking that for me and she's watching for any possible discounts that may be released. Last year I think the room only discounts for January came out in mid to late November. But, for now, nothing else is available beyond the 5/2 at Values and 4/3 at moderates/deluxes.

Fangorn
10-15-2009, 08:52 PM
I just received (about 3 hours ago) a passholder pin code for room-only discounts starting Jan 3, 2010 through June 12, 2010 (exceptions being MLK weekend, Presidents weekend and Spring Break - 3/28-4/10).

30% off at Values, 35% off at Mods and 40% off at Deluxes.

From this, I'd surmise that other discounts will be forthcoming eventually.

Steve
:mickey:

tcswife
10-15-2009, 11:31 PM
They is a deal just released for Disney Visa Holders. $90 for mods and $144 for dlx. No value discounts! Travel dates Jan 3-Feb 11 2010!! I am hoping that it is just a room only rate and not a deal where you have to purchase a ticket package as well since we are passholders!!!!:mickey:

KylesMom
10-16-2009, 02:30 PM
I am hoping that it is just a room only rate and not a deal where you have to purchase a ticket package as well since we are passholders!!!! If it's the same e-mail as I got for Jan-Feb.11, it is specifically for room-only discounts - no need to buy tix. :mickey: Man, I would love to see this for July/August!