PDA

View Full Version : CBR all rooms nemo themed?

ToraTory
10-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Howdy,

I understand that you can request (and pay for) a pirate room at CBR, but how about the Nemo room? Is this something special or do the regular rooms include a Nemo theme?

thanks -- Tory

buzz2001
10-13-2009, 11:15 AM
All regular rooms are nemo themed.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-13-2009, 11:16 AM
I think some are pirate themed....

KylesMom
10-13-2009, 11:44 AM
I think some are pirate themed....
but they are not standard. You will pay somewhere around $50 more per night to be surrounded by the Pirate Theme . . .

CleveRocks
10-13-2009, 09:55 PM
CBR has 2,112 rooms. 384 are Pirate rooms. A Pirate room costs $25 extra per night (and a Pirate water view room costs $50 extra per night).

ALL of the remaining rooms have a slight Nemo motif. You can't really call it a Nemo theme ... well, you could call it a Nemo theme, but then you'd be disappointed how little Nemo there really is in the room. A little bit on the border along the top of the room, and a little bit on the bedspreads ... that's all!

It's just the standard decor of all CBR rooms (except the Pirate rooms).

DisneyPrincess21
10-14-2009, 01:41 AM
ALL of the remaining rooms have a slight Nemo motif. You can't really call it a Nemo theme ... well, you could call it a Nemo theme, but then you'd be disappointed how little Nemo there really is in the room. A little bit on the border along the top of the room, and a little bit on the bedspreads ... that's all!

Which is exactly why I picked the pirate room. To me the other rooms just looked like any other hotel room, but in the pirate room, you know you are at the Caribbean Beach Resort. To me if I am going to spend $149/night for just a basic room that I can find anywhere (and for much cheaper) then why not spend the extra $25/night and stay in a room that is completely themed. I might be wrong, but I think the pirate rooms in CBR are probably the "most themed" of all the resort rooms, at least the most at any of the moderate hotels.

I can't wait to sleep on my first "pirate ship" on my upcoming trip in December! :pirate:

Now if only the room came with my very own Captain Jack Sparrow Or Will Turner :blush:
Now that would be my kinda themed room! ;) :angel: