PDA

View Full Version : Building/room request

quicksand
10-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Who makes this request to the resort, me or my travel agent? If me, do I do it as soon as my reservation is booked, or closer my arrival date? I know that requests cannot always be honored. Thank you.

faline
10-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Your travel agent should note your request on your reservation. You can follow it up a few days before you arrive with a faxed requested. However, my understanding is that they've gotten so overwhelmed with such faxes that they generally ignore them.

It'sWDW4me
10-12-2009, 05:49 PM
I've always called in my request as soon as I knew what it was. :mickey: I think the rooms are assigned a few (3-4?) days before your arrival but I don't like to put it for "later" cuz I then usually forget! :blush:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-12-2009, 05:49 PM
If you made your reservation directly with Disney, you can call them and have them note your requests on your reservation.

If you used a travel agent, ask your TA to note your requests on the reservation. It is easier to have them added as soon as you know what you'd like, one less thing to have to remember.

CleveRocks
10-13-2009, 10:01 PM
If you booked yout trip through a travel agent, then Disney won't even talk to you about your reservation (at least they're not supposed to). This is because when you book through a TA, you do NOT own the reservation until the moment of check-in ... prior to that, the travel agency owns the reservation, and therefore you have no rights to make any changes or additions to it.