PDA

View Full Version : Public Microwaves at Deluxe Resorts

Goofy4TheWorld
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
I know that the Value resorts have microwaves in the food court area available for public use, but I am wondering about the Deluxe resorts.

Since they do not have true food courts, do they still have public-use microwaves?

I am most interested in the Contemporary and the Wilderness Lodge.

KylesMom
10-12-2009, 02:44 PM
I know for certain WL has a common-use microwave in the seating area adjacent to Roaring Forks' CS eatery.

I know that CR used to have them prior to the Food & Fun Center being relocated to the 4th floor - hopefully someone will be along shortly to confirm. :mickey:

DizNee143
10-12-2009, 03:36 PM
i just know for certain that the WL has one..just used it when i was there a few weeks ago..im sure the contemporary does have one..:mickey:

Monorail_Red
10-12-2009, 05:03 PM
All the Deluxe resorts have food courts...but they may not be the same size as the food courts at the Value resorts. I haven't seen one yet without a public microwave. Most of not all the Deluxe resorts have microwaves in the rooms as well.

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

Monorail_Red :mickey:

KylesMom
10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Most of not all the Deluxe resorts have microwaves in the rooms as well.
Sorry, but I must correct you. Standard deluxe rooms have a refrigerator, but do not have microwaves in the rooms.

Monorail_Red
10-12-2009, 05:33 PM
Sorry, but I must correct you. Standard deluxe rooms have a refrigerator, but do not have microwaves in the rooms.

Sorry...yes you're right. I was thinking about the refrigerators.

SBETigg
10-12-2009, 05:53 PM
The quick service food locations at Deluxes, similar but not like food courts at the Mods and Values, do have microwaves for public use.

BrerGnat
10-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Defnintely YES at Contempo Cafe (Contemporary).

I used it, as well as the toaster, when I stayed there in April of this year.

FYI, you can also REQUEST a microwave for your room if you stay at the Contemporary. I'm not sure if WL has this as an option, but just ask at checkin. They are given "as available".