PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road Music time??

Mysttree
10-11-2009, 05:39 PM
We really enjoyed Raglan Road on our last trip, but would like to enjoy the music too.
Is there a schedule for when music is played?
We are hoping for a Sat. night.
Any thoughts/suggestions?
TIA,

SBETigg
10-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Check out the Raglan Road website (easy to find with a web search) for a full schedule of planned events. The music usually starts at 9. We love it there, too. :thumbsup:

dmallan
10-12-2009, 03:00 PM
We were there on Saturday, September 26. The music started around 8:00. It was two guys - one on guitar, the other played violin.
They were very good! The music was enjoyable to listen to, but not so loud that you can't carry on a conversation. At one point a girl came out and did some Irish step dancing on the small stage in the middle of the room. It was a very enjoyable evening.

Captain_Nemo
10-12-2009, 03:04 PM
oh yea I forgot about this place, I went here for beers one night, never tried the food though. how is it?

dmallan
10-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Great food! DH had Shepherd's Pie, I had fish and chips. Although I asked if they could broil the fish instead of battered and fried. She looked at me a little funny and asked if baked would be ok. Regardless, it was delicious!
Desserts are to die for! I had the strawberry and apple crumble and DH had the bread pudding. Both were HUGE! We took half of each back to the room and ate them the next day for breakfast.

Auroring Good Time
10-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Raglan Road is a must for us whenever we go. I love the Pie in the Sky and the ribs. The bread pudding for dessert is delicious