PDA

View Full Version : Check-in

snuggs30
10-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Is it true you can check in 1 week before online?:confused:

Strmchsr
10-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Actually 10 days before. You can put your credit card info in and put if you need fridge (values) or other special requests. No room requests. This way you don't have to give any info at the front desk when you get there and the packet will be ready.

LudwigVonDrake
10-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Checking in 10 days before makes your wait on line much shorter when you arrive at your resort.

dream_disney
10-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Is there a link to get to the early online check in? Or do you get an email? I would like to do this... sounds like something that would really speed up check in!:mickey:

Strmchsr
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Is there a link to get to the early online check in? Or do you get an email? I would like to do this... sounds like something that would really speed up check in!:mickey:

Click here (https://secure.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/_framework/components/processEngine?process=false&pageRender=true) for the online check-in. As for how much it speeds up check-in, it was my experience (and those I've talked to) that it probably sped things up 3-4 minutes. Not much, but it's just one extra thing you can do before arrival.

phillydan
10-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Do the online check-in. It is free and very easy. It's also a protection against being last off the bus and then having to wait in line.

Of course, once everyone knows about it, it will stop being a benefit....:secret:

Gypsysmak
11-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Can someone please repost a link for early online check in? The link above wasn't working and was redirecting me to Book Your Vacation page. Thank you!

khelzy09
11-06-2009, 12:42 AM
it is more easy and fast if you do the online check-in..