PDA

View Full Version : Odd Hoop-Dee-Doo Question...

alaMode
10-10-2009, 08:15 PM
We're going to experience the HDDR for the first time during our upcoming trip. We'll be taking the boat to FW from MK..

When we arrive at FW, will we see the "Welcome to Fort Wilderness" sign that features Mickey wearing a raccoon cap?

My DS LOVES to watch the "Camp Out at WDW" Disney Sing-a-long Songs DVD that was filmed at FW and features (what I hope is) the HDDR theater.

I can't wait to see his reaction when he realizes we are actually at the place where the DVD was filmed! The sign will be a huge tip-off!

Tess
poly07
poly08
pop09
popChristmas09

Brer Mickey
10-11-2009, 01:19 AM
Sorry to disappoint but better you find out now. Unfortunately there is no MM in a racoon hat greeting you as you approach Pioneer Hall.:(

But hey, the good news is you will have such a great time at the show, you won't even miss MM.:mickey:

SFTrny
10-11-2009, 08:21 AM
The sign you are looking for is at the south front gate that you drive through. The boats drop you off at the far north end of the resort. But...as you are coming into the resort area, Pioneer Hall will be off to your right. On the left is one of the shopping Outposts. Take some time to browse through there. You will see lots of merchandise with MM in the racoon cap.