PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern

beksy
10-10-2009, 12:59 PM
I have never heard of LTT being hard to get into, but we are going Dec. 29 through Jan. 10 and it is full the entire time! Well, I'm only checking on the 3rd and later since we are substituting it for a character meal instead of CP (we are really excited to be able to go for the time it will have characters again and it will be our first visit there). I was able to get in on the 3rd (one time slot at an off time) so hopefully the characters won't be delayed and I'll keep checking back. Is LTT usually this hard to get into? I had my pick of times for CRT, 'Ohanas, Le Cellilar and other difficult ones, but no LTT! Even the Cms are surprised! I was just wandering if I should put this one in the hard to get into category for future trips. Thanks for any input! :chip::dale:

epceddie
10-11-2009, 11:54 PM
Is the character dining really returning to LTT. I know it was discontined in January and I haven't read or heard anything about that changing.
If it is true, then you have your answer, because a lot of people would be making ADR's there and that's probably why you're having so much trouble.

Seasonscraps
10-12-2009, 12:15 AM
With CP scheduled to close for rehab on 1/3/10, it would make sense that LTT is even more difficult to get in to since the MK will be down a high volume TS restaurant. I think the characters will only be at LTT until CP reopens in Feb.