PDA

View Full Version : What a day...

Marker
10-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Started out with an oil change at 7:00 a.m., then took my daughter to the Orthopedic doctor who did her knee surgery earlier this summer. She hurt it again last night and they wanted her to come in.

Right now we're waiting for an MRI - suspected diagnosis, torn ACL. That's not good.

She's got a 2 day WDW trip paid for next month, and is supposed to report for Disney College Plan in January. Those plans could all be changing.

And, due to my lay off, my insurance from Sprint (my former employer) will end November 17 so we'll be having to switch to my wife's insurance. That'll be fun with probably knee surgery and therapy. I'm sure there will be many billing issues with this going on in the middle of that switch.

DVC2004
10-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Sending pixie dust! Sorry to hear of your bad day. I know how you feel believe me. Hang in there.

BluewaterBrad
10-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Good luck bro.:mickey:

SBETigg
10-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Ouch, I'm sorry for your daughter! That's not good at all. And then with insurance, ack. I sense some real hassles ahead. I'm sorry. I hope things go better than expected. Best wishes for good news.

beksy
10-10-2009, 07:17 AM
I'm so sorry for your tough day, especially what your daughter is going through. Insurance can be such a pain! The best thing I can say on that, which I'm sure you already know, is get documentation from the old insurance company to let the new one know that there was no lap in coverage. This should cover pre-existing conditions. I sympathize. I was going through a Rheumatoid Arthritis diagnosis when I had to change insurance companys and felt like I spent hours filling out paperwork for every bill, company, etc. but in the end it was covered and saved a lot of $$. Be persistant! Sending pixie dust your way that things get better! :tink::tink:

mrsgaribaldi
10-10-2009, 09:12 PM
So sorry :pixie::pixie::pixie: