PDA

View Full Version : When does Disney mail Vacation package info

larjani
10-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Hello: We made our final payment a month ago or so. Our Trip is the first week of December. When do they mail all the Disney information? Last time they mailed us Tickets, Luggage tags, Meal vouchers etc.. I just don't remember how far out they mailed the stuff, and was curious when we can look for it in the mail? Thanks.

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
10-08-2009, 09:49 PM
We are going the 1st wk in December as well. I was told to look for all of our info/tickets/etc. somewhere around the 45 day mark. We are at 53 days right now. So... we hope sometime within the next 2wks for sure!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

Jeri
10-08-2009, 09:49 PM
I believe it is 2 weeks before. I might be wrong but hopefully someone will be along to confirm this.

Looks like I was too slow. Now that I think about it 45 days does sound right. Sorry.

Tink1
10-08-2009, 10:11 PM
They do not even send the reservations to thge printer until after the 45 day final payment date, even if you pay it in advance. October 17 is final payment due date for those arriving on 12/1, so it will be a few days before they download to the printer, get printed and mailed out.

Expect to see them about 30 days prior to arrival

Nanc

seanyred
10-08-2009, 10:51 PM
I just received my Magical Express envelope today!!! We are at the 37 day mark. So you should receive everything 30-40 days before your trip.

larjani
10-09-2009, 07:57 AM
Thans for the replies. I'll let the family know to wait about a week to start looking in the mail for the stuff. I forgot all about the Magical express baggage tags. We carried our stuff last time, which was also our first DisneyWorld trip. We heard the Baggage could be dicey.

DisneyFr33k
10-09-2009, 11:52 AM
I believe it is 2 weeks before. I might be wrong but hopefully someone will be along to confirm this.

Looks like I was too slow. Now that I think about it 45 days does sound right. Sorry.

We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow and our AAA agent got both our DW and Cruise paperwork on Monday. I got them Tuesday.

seanyred
10-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Thans for the replies. I'll let the family know to wait about a week to start looking in the mail for the stuff. I forgot all about the Magical express baggage tags. We carried our stuff last time, which was also our first DisneyWorld trip. We heard the Baggage could be dicey.

Never had a problem with the baggage. It was very nice to have your bags in you hotel room after returning from the parks.

blondie219
10-12-2009, 05:09 PM
We will be there the first week of December also. This was wonderful information, thanks for the post. I hope you have a fantastic time.