PDA

View Full Version : Which One-Le Cellier Or Liberty Tree Tavern?

DisneyPrincess21
10-08-2009, 12:44 AM
I am planning on doing park hopper my last day at WDW and visiting MK, EPCOT & MGM.

I original decided to go to LTT only to try their dinner feast and I have an ADR for dinner but it doesn't work out with my park hopper plans, So I made a lunch ADR at LTT instead. Well my problem is, I just found a ADR at Le Cellier for the same day for lunch.

I have never been to either and I am trying to decide between lunch at either Le Cellier or LTT. I can work my schedule for either one. I really enjoy a good steak (especially a boneless ribeye :tasty:) and I don't really see anything at LTT for lunch I "have to try" I would probably just be picking something just to eat it.

So which would you choose? And why, And what was your favorite thing there-Entree,Dessert.

BTW. In case it helps, Me and my mom are on the DDP, we don't like seafood and we don't drink, So I don't know if that will help with the recommendations.

WishingStar2006
10-08-2009, 07:12 AM
No contest IMHO, Le Cellier for sure! There really is no comparison! You'll love it!

Tinkermom
10-08-2009, 07:41 AM
I agree, Le Cellier for sure! They have amazing steaks and we LOVE the cheese soup and pretzel breadsticks.:thumbsup:

LTT is good but nothing special in my opinion.

fanofdisney
10-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Another vote for Le Cellier:thumbsup:

PittFan
10-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Le Cellier !!!! :thumbsup:

SFD998
10-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Those two should not even be in the same sentence as each other. Without a doubt go to Le Cellier!!

I agree with a pp and would recommend trying the cheddar cheese soup and the pretzel bread. For our entree we always order the mushroom filet and sub in the mashed.

NJGIRL
10-08-2009, 09:40 AM
I like the LTT better for lunch. We eat there at least once a trip and make it our big meal of the day. All of us like their food alot and their desserts are good also. I know that I am the minority but my family just doesn't see why there is so much hype about Le Cellier. We have eaten there twice and it was OK but really nothing special. It wasn't a bad meal but not one that we have to do again.

andypooh
10-08-2009, 09:49 AM
agree with lecellier
steaks are good
love the pretzel bread
great atmosphere
definitely the way to go if you have never been there
:mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
10-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the suggestions guys :thumbsup:

:tink:
I just looked on WDW website, I guess the ADR fairies are smiling on me, because on my Epcot day they just had a lunch ADR come open at Le Cellier! I originally was going to go to Coral Reef, because they didn't have any ADR's open for Le Cellier.

Like I said in my previous post, me and my mom don't really eat seafood, So we were going to be stuck with the chicken dish Coral Reef offered and now it looks like we will be able to go to Le Cellier and get our steak! :eat:

Now I don't have to decide between LTT and Le Cellier, because I can do Le Cellier on my Epcot day and LTT on my park hopper day. :clappy:

I know not many of you picked LTT, but I am guessing that might only be in comparison to Le Cellier, Is Liberty Tree Tavern good also? Since I don't have to choose now :secret:

readytogo2
10-08-2009, 03:46 PM
we had A TS to use last trip. LTT was the only thing available and we found out why . had 515adr,meat was dry and tough, poor service . wont be going back

Wadeace
10-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Le Cellier all the way.

we usually spend the whole day in the park. for epcot we will start off in future world. and make our way to mexico for lunch, than the rest of the day is spent walking around the world showcase ending up in canada where we'll eat dinner than catch illuminations.