PDA

View Full Version : Resort Parking question

linedropper
10-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I have read some threads and I know Disney charges parking at the parks. If I drive down do I get charged parking to park my car at the resort? Just curious, might seem like a stupid question but thought I would ask. Staying at All Star Movies in Dec!
:mickey:

robhink
10-08-2009, 12:04 AM
If you are staying at a Disney Resort you will get a parking pass when you check in that will let you park at resort and all of the Theme Parks for no charge.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-08-2009, 08:23 AM
At the gates to the parking lot, the CM will see your resort parking pass and wave you through, no charge :mickey:

JerseyDad
10-08-2009, 02:14 PM
I have read some threads and I know Disney charges parking at the parks. If I drive down do I get charged parking to park my car at the resort? Just curious, might seem like a stupid question but thought I would ask. Staying at All Star Movies in Dec!
:mickey:

...as indicated earlier...your resort parking is free...a the resort pass gains you free parking at the various theme parks. But...unless you have a specific need to drive to the parks...why do it? I drive down to WDW from New Jersey (1150 miles)...and for a whole 10 days I have NO desire to get back in my car. The WDW transportation system has always been good when I've been there...and between the buses, boats and monorail...you just can't beat it.

....plus...I can have a few "adult beverages"...and not have to worry about driving. :marg:

...enjoy your trip.:mickey:

diz_girl
10-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Valet parking at Deluxe resorts charge, so you're OK at the All-Stars.