tink179
10-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Cast
Me-celebrating 30th
DH-29
DS-celebrating 9th
DS-6 1/2
DD=3 1/2

Day 2 was my son's 9th b-day. We started off at MK, because we had an hour before breakfast reservations. We went and got his b-day fun card which was worth $68! We celebrated at Chef Mickey's for breakfast and it was wonderful as always. The characters really took their time coming around and playing with the kids. My son received a cupcake and they did a b-day song for all the kids celebrating. We then went to Epcot and went on all the rides there with no real waits! 15 min maybe for TT and Soarin had 20min waits. Once again, it was nice all of us being able to ride rides together. My DD loves TT and Soarin. We got dinner at Sunshine Seasons before we went to Studios. It was pretty decent for choices. We went over to Studios later in the day so we could experience my favorite ride ToT and so my 6 year old could finally get on RnRc. Let's put it this way...my 6 year old is hooked on this ride! We had to buy a t-shirt and he sang Sweet Emotion so much on the trip that I had to go onto Itunes and buy their greatest hits. All of the songs for the ride are on that CD. LOL My DD even sings it, and she didn't even ride the ride. She did love ToT just like me!! :mickey: It was funny to look at the pictures with all of us and our hands up in the air! Next up tomorrow would be Typhoon Lagoon and Studios for Fantasmic!:thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
10-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Gotta love those short line days!:mickey:

princessgirls
10-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Great day!

Thanks for the report! Glad your son had a great birthday!

Julie:mickey:

faline
10-08-2009, 07:00 PM
What a terrific birthday celebration for your son!

pdrlkr
10-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the Report! :balloon:

KylesMom
10-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Very nice - MK, Chef Mickey's, EPCOT & DHS all in one day. Sounds like a great one all of the way around. And the lack of crowds you've experienced so far is wonderful!

I had to laugh - the first time DS rode RnRC I had to get him Aerosmith's Greatest Hits, too! :D

Thanks for sharing another great day with us! :mickey:

ChipDale
10-11-2009, 11:20 AM
What a great birthday for your son. :party: Sounds like your kids are fearless! Thanks again for sharing. :mickey: