PDA

View Full Version : Have you gone for Presidents Day?

Buttercup
10-07-2009, 01:24 PM
We were planning on going down in March 2010, but now we might have to go down earlier in February. I'd like to go the week before President's day but I'm wondering about crowds.

It's still considered Value Season, so I'm assuming it's not a super-busy holiday... but I just wanted to check with those who had been there during this week.:thumbsup:

rubato
10-07-2009, 01:32 PM
We went last year and it was wonderful. Very light crowds. But, the weather can be tricky. It was warm enough every day we were there to wear shorts, but a bit chilly for swimming. I know that Presidents Day weekend is supposed to be very crowded, so make sure your trip ends before then. :)

threeh
10-07-2009, 03:08 PM
We left last year on the friday gearing up to president's day. I agree about the weather. Plan for everything. One night it was 35, otherwise lovely in the 70's every day. We've gone 2 times in the beg of February and I like that time of year. The only other downer is lots of rehabs in the winter. We tend to go every year so if something is closed we hope to hit it next time.

Happy Planning!!!

TinksGoofyMom
10-07-2009, 04:14 PM
We went the week before Pres Day 2007, leaving on Sun.am of the holiday weekend. The only busy day was Sat. I heard that MK closed, but since we stayed at a WDW resort, we'd still be able to get in. We held off until that eve which was fairly light. The other parks weren't too bad. During the week leading up to it, crowds were very light. Bring a warm jacket just in case. We hit an unusually cold Feb. In contrast, friends who went last Feb hit a warm spell. You never know.