PDA

View Full Version : Online ADRs - Mine Seem AOK!

Goes4FastPass
10-06-2009, 07:12 PM
I went online and made all my ADRs for our upcoming trip.

Now, when I go back to the site and enter the confirmation numbers everything comes up right down to what we're celebrating at each meal.

(Do other people celebrate things at meals? Seems to me if your celebrating one kid at one meal you better celebrate the other at another. Celebrate my DIL Monday - I better celebrate my DW Tuesday, anyway...)

Then I entered a list of email addresses in the box provided and the whole schmiel arrived in an email a minute later.

Did I miss something? Seems to work...

GreenBeetle
10-06-2009, 09:02 PM
Oh, mine show up online now that they are all made (by phone). I just couldn't retrieve my Resort Reservation to make any online in the first place.

Either you got lucky, or I'm missing something! ;)

rflorek
10-07-2009, 07:21 AM
I went online and made all my ADRs for our upcoming trip.

Now, when I go back to the site and enter the confirmation numbers everything comes up right down to what we're celebrating at each meal.

(Do other people celebrate things at meals? Seems to me if your celebrating one kid at one meal you better celebrate the other at another. Celebrate my DIL Monday - I better celebrate my DW Tuesday, anyway...)

Then I entered a list of email addresses in the box provided and the whole schmiel arrived in an email a minute later.

Did I miss something? Seems to work...

I had the same experience as you did. Logged in (didn't even get up early - forgot to set the alarm), retrieved my reservation, got all my ADRs, and received the email confirmation, all within 20 minutes.

I never had the problems others are experienceing with the online system - it has always been flawless for me (although I am travleing at a slower time of year, but during public free dining)

PittFan
10-07-2009, 07:30 AM
Everything worked as planned for me also. I even managed to go back and change a few ADR's to fit our schedule better. :mickey: