PDA

View Full Version : The “Bobsey Twins” or “Frick and Frack”? Trip Report - Full Report

BMan62
10-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Day (actually night) 0: Last minute thoughts running around the old noggin making it impossible to sleep.

Day 1: Awake at 3am, bright tailed and bushy eyed, to leave house by 4:15am to make airport for 7am flight. Actually leave just after 4 and make the airport by 5:30. Very light traffic that time of morning, thank goodness. Grab our first bus of the trip – from the Long Term Parking lot to the terminal. Certainly not Disney transportation, but gets us in the mood anyway.

Everyone has checked in early for this flight, so we are going to be leaving about 10 minutes early. When does this happen???? “A” boarding for Southwest is called and we jump into our A16 & A17 positions. What’s this? Nobody gets in line in front of us, we have the very first seating on the plane! Off to a good start.

After a short 2 hour flight, we arrive in Orlando about 10 minutes early, get through to the main terminal and downstairs to the Magical Express area and get waved right through to our waiting Pop Century bus. In short order, we are on our way. First stop for the bus was Caribbean Beach, but we don’t care, we’re in WDW!! Now, the first bit of ‘spreading the magic’ comes on the bus – there is a family in the row in front of us with two smaller children who are getting a bit antsy. The mother laments that their snacks have all been packed in their checked luggage, so DW checks our carry on and, sure enough, has a small bag of lollipops. She pulls the bag out and offers them to the mother, who allows each child to take one. Kids satisfied, we get to Pop with no problems.

Although we had gone through Online Check In, we had to wait longer than those who did not, mainly because there was only one CM at the Online Check In desk, while there were 3 at normal Registration and the person before us for Online Check In was asking all kinds of questions that probably should have been directed to Concierge. Again, no worries, we have lots of time ahead of us. Once we received our packet, we went to the room to drop off our carry ons then back to catch a bus.

First bus was MK, so off we go…

I wish I had taken my camera along, but figured the park would be busy and just wanted to relax for the first day. We entered under the train station and my jaw dropped…Empty!!! The park seemed deserted. In all our trips, I had never seen MK this empty at 11 am. We walked down the middle of Main Street U.S.A. like we owned the place. There weren’t 30 people on the street. Maybe a few more than that going in and out of the shops, but not many. OK, they all have to be somewhere else in the park, right? Off to Tomorrowland and more wide open spaces. We walked straight back to CoP and that is where we found our first ‘crowd.’ We actually had to wait for a room to clear before we could go in – probably more a timing thing than crowd related. Nice to see CoP getting some love.

After getting out of CoP, it’s over to TTA for a ‘futuristic ride through Tomorrowland.’ Once around the block and right into Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin – again, absolutely no line. I’m starting to like this trip!! Yes, I know there are ‘special’ targets and yet I always score poorly!! Just can’t see where my ‘laser’ is pointing. DW beats me, as she normally does. Cross the street and into SGE. I’m starting to call DW Dory, since she can’t remember rides/shows/attractions from one trip to the next. She couldn’t remember anything about SGE. (How can you forget the Chili Dog Breath?)

What’s next? Well, let’s finish off Tomorrowland with a visit to the Laugh Floor. Neither of us was ‘selected,’ so we just got a good laugh at those who were. Corny jokes, yeah, but still lots of fun. The guy selected as Mike didn’t get into the ‘one eye’ thing and the guy selected as Sulley really didn’t seem to know what was going on, but I think that actually made it funnier.

Done with Tomorrowland, we just kind of wander around getting a little hungry when we spot Cosmic Ray’s! Lunchtime with Sonny Eclipse! Just something light – DW gets the cheesesteak and I get a pulled pork sandwich. Do they fry up those chips every day? We really only needed the drinks, but figured a little food couldn’t hurt and it gave us a chance to sit through the entire Sonny Eclipse show. Even though we stop here at least once every trip, it never gets old.

What do you do right after eating? That’s right the Mad Tea Party!!! DW loves to get the cup spinning just as fast as possible. By the time we finished, I couldn’t see straight if you paid me! Good thing I didn’t need to take a sobriety test!!

After that, we decided to get our legs back under us and head back to the room to see if our bags were in and to get ready for our dinner at Sanaa. It looked a little grey, so we figured a shower was coming and it would be the perfect break.

Dinner: Sanaa – DW – Paneer Cheese & Spinach + Shrimp w/Green Curry Sauce; Desert: Rice Pudding;
Drink: Orange Mango Lassi Smoothie
Me – Banana Leaf-Wrapped Sustainable Fish; Desert: Carrot Halvah; Dring: Mega Berry
Smoothie

DW enjoyed the shrimp, but did not care for the spinach/cheese dish. Cheese was in blocks and
reminded me of tofu, rather than cheese. (We always taste each others dishes, so that will be a
recurring theme – my take on her meals. Actually, I end up eating about 1/3 of her meals
because she doesn’t finish them and hates to leave leftovers. [There is a reason I am super-
sized!])

Rice pudding was delicious! Probably one of the better versions of this I have ever had. The
carrot halvah, on the other hand, would be an acquired taste. There was nothing wrong with it,
it just wasn’t what I would consider a desert. Carrots, raisins, spices… Oh well, I tried it anyway!

Listed the drinks because they were so good! You can have these as your non-alcoholic drink on
the DDP, but no refills.

While we were dining, it started to rain, so after dinner it was back to the room to catch up on a little lost sleep from the night before. Still…it’s after 11 until we decide to call it a night.

DW takes off her shoes and lo and behold! Here come the blisters! She says that they will be OK, but we all know how that goes. Yes, the shoes fit well and were broken in. The problem was the heat made her feet perspire (women DO NOT sweat!!! LOL) and the damp cotton socks started rubbing on her toes. Luckily, we brought moleskin, Bacitracin, and some, but not enough, band-aids. She has also brought along sandals, so tomorrow should be better.

Tomorrow: Blizzard Beach day and La Nouba night

nicster
10-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Wow! Great start!!:thumbsup:

NJGIRL
10-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Great first day. I love when the parks are empty and the attractions are walk ons.:thumbsup:

KylesMom
10-06-2009, 03:24 PM
You just can't beat a flight that leaves early, can you? Great travel all around - and when you arrive at the MK and Main Street is empty, well . . . ok, it just keeps getting better and better!

Nice first day, really unbelievable how much you were able to accomplish in just a few short hours. DH is pretty adamant about not dining at Sanaa, so I'm living vicariously through you. Uh-oh on the blisters, but it sounds like you guys are prepared. Looking forward to your Blizzard Beach & La Nouba day! :mickey:

DizNee143
10-06-2009, 04:07 PM
sounds like a great travel and first day!
we also had a 7am flight about 2 weeks ago when we went..it was sooo nice to get there sooo early...by the end of the day it makes you forget you started it off at home!!
cant wait to read more about your trip! :mickey:

BluewaterBrad
10-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Great first day Bman! How was that fish?:mickey:

SBETigg
10-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Fabulous first day. Gotta love an almost empty MK! Wow, fun. Sanaa sounds great. Is there a view of animals from there or not?

pdrlkr
10-06-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

BMan62
10-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Great first day Bman! How was that fish?:mickey:

The fish was delicious. Halibut in butter, line and spices, wrapped in banana leaf. They made a production of unwrapping the fish at the table and pouring a butter and garlic drizzle over the fillet. I was a little leery about ordering it as I had read one review on here that said their fish was underdone. Mine was perfect! Spicing was mild, but very flavorful.

BMan62
10-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Boy! How could I forget the best part of eating at Sanaa...The Animals!!

We were seated at a table that, although not directly at the windowed wall, was right beside the windows, on the left end. The view was of the Kidani Savana, with giraffes, wildebeest and ostriches just meandering about the entire time we were eating. They did not seem to mind the rain one bit!

Sitting there, watching them, I noticed these 'fan like' pieces in a path about 15 to 20 feet from the building. They king of looked like 5 or 6 sun rays - long thin spikes, fanned out. I told Cindy that I would expect them to be electrified, much like a cattle fence, to keep the animals from getting too close. After dinner, we went up on the balcony and I got a better look at them. Sure enough, there were little boxes at the bases of these 'fans' that had electrical wiring going to them. Very easy to miss them as you are paying attention to the animals milling about.

SBETigg
10-06-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the view description. Sanaa sounds like a real hit! I want to try it.

BMan62
10-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Day 2: We don’t even wake up until after 8:30 this morning, so there will be no early entry into a park. (This becomes a regular occurrence, but also kind of expected.)

As Cindy gets ready for the day, I throw on some clothes and head for ‘breakfast.’ For us, this means yogurt w/fruit snacks and coffee in our refillable mugs. Everything Pop was busy, but not unreasonably so. Yogurt, which was $3.79 last trip, has gone up to $4.29. Thank goodness it’s a snack on the DDP!

When I get back to the room, Cindy wants to know if we can just go to a water park for the day, relax and get some sunshine. Sounds good to me! (See, no plans makes for a fun, spontaneous, trip!) After a quick shower, we’re off. On a day where the temps are in the upper 80’s at 10am, the cool water at BB feels very welcoming. We spend some time in the wave pool, then decide to just walk around the complex. Hard to believe they pack so many different things into a park that is, really, not all that big.

I decided that we really needed to get pictures taken at each park, even the water parks, so I go up to one of the PhotoPass photogs and get one of the mini-cards. Cindy does not like having her picture taken, but gives in and we get a couple shots from in the wave pool. Now that I’m satisfied, we take a lazy float down the lazy river, get crispy fried and decide to make our way back to the room to get ready for DTD evening and La Nouba. You know, you really don’t know how much sun you have gotten until a couple hours later!!

Note that there is not a lot of description of the attractions/rides at BB. This is due to having a ‘cheekin’ DW!! She hesitates to go on any rides with drops of any kind, so most of the park did not get ‘used’ by us. (Next year!! DSIL & DBIL are going along with us! The gals can sit out while the guys do just about everything!!)

After showering to get the BB treated water off, we see how different she and I really are…She is just a little pink where her skin was exposed to the Florida sun, where I am a nice lobster red! OK, not quite that bad, but when you are ghost white to start, it really LOOKS nasty. I didn’t even feel it, but…

At this point, Cindy tries to put on her shoes and decides that this is not going to happen! Blisters and a little bit of swelling makes it an impossible task. Luckily, the sandals work, for now, and we are off to DTD.

Since we got the package deal with the $15 coupon for Planet Hollywood, we decide to take advantage of it and eat there before La Nouba. It was about 7:00, and we were seated quickly. Good. We have plenty of time to enjoy our meals before walking to the other end of Westside.

Dinner: Planet Hollywood – Cindy – Shells stuffed with cheese, chicken and spinach
Me – California Lasagna.

The food was quite good, as I remember from our only other meal at PH, and in quite large
amounts. If you have never had the California Lasagna, it is a little different than you might be
expecting – there are four noodle ‘tubes’ that are coated and ‘fried,’ stuffed with cheese and
meat fillings with marinara over two and an Alfredo type sauce over the other two. Very tasty
and very filling. Cindy’s entrée had five or six shells stuffed with a cheese and spinach mix with
chunks of chicken throughout. The whole thing drenched in marinara and melted cheese.
Again, quite a lot to eat at one sitting. So much so that we begged off any deserts.

We needed to walk off a little of that meal, so the walk down to DisneyQuest and Cirque was welcomed.

Our seats for La Nouba were near the top of the facility, center stage. We had seen this show once before and had seats five rows off stage, stage left. This was a different vantage point, and we could see everything, but I think if and when we see it again, we will get the lower level seating again. It is a treat to actually see the looks on the performers’ faces as they are doing their stunts, skits, etc. Although the girls with the Diavolos made a couple misses on catches, (I think it was the same girl that missed twice,) they were still the stars of the show. We both think that they stepped up their finale because of the misses. La Nouba is one of the most fun 90 minutes we have ever spent stuck in theater seating! I’m a bigger guy and those seats can be a little tight, especially when you are elbow-to-elbow with the person next to you.

It’s after 10:30pm until the show lets out, and we make our way back through Westside to the bus to take us ‘home.’ One bus was leaving for Pop as we are walking down to the stop, so we figure we have a few minutes to relax. There are only a few people left when we get there, but in the time it took to get another bus for Pop, there was a line four people deep all the way past the next bus stop up the line (All Stars.) It took 45 minutes to get another bus there and we watched as at least four, probably more, empty buses drove by to park for the evening. By the time the bus arrived, people were getting a bit surly, myself included. Luckily, cooler heads prevailed, it was an orderly loading of the bus and the people who were waiting the longest did get on. Of course, you know how it works, as soon as we got on this one, two more pull up!

One note for the bus transportation: They really need to get their act together for transportation from DTD to the resorts. No park has this kind of problem, even at park closings. Actually, the park transportation has come a long way, as far as Pop is concerned – there are normally two buses loading, pretty much constantly, for Pop at park closing. They could make it a lot better if there were a couple buses on ‘stand by’ at DTD for times when shows are scheduled to let out – La Nouba, House of Blues, etc.

We got back to the room shortly before midnight. While Cindy readies herself for bed, I run back to Everything Pop to get some drinks (she always likes hot tea before bed and I need something to wash down my meds.) While there, I pick up some more band-aids, cotton balls, etc. to take care of her feet. MAKE SURE YOU BRING ENOUGH OF THESE THINGS ON YOUR TRIP!!! The prices in the shops are outrageous!

It is almost 1am until we hit the sack!

Tomorrow: Epcot, a little pool time and a seating mistake at Rose & Crown!

Vintage Disney
10-07-2009, 09:44 AM
Aaahhhh floating in the lazy river. :mickey:

I keep my Disney supplies (bandaids, neosporin, extra toothbrushes, advil, benadryl, ziploc bags......) permanently packed in my suitcase that way I don't have to worry about forgetting them I just have to remember to replenish the stash.

BMan62
10-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Aaahhhh floating in the lazy river. :mickey:

I keep my Disney supplies (bandaids, neosporin, extra toothbrushes, advil, benadryl, ziploc bags......) permanently packed in my suitcase that way I don't have to worry about forgetting them I just have to remember to replenish the stash.

Good idea! I should take the First Aid Kit out of my Xterra and drop it right in our "Disney" bag! (Although the FAK in the Xterra was a kind of a running joke, it IS a very functional and complete kit!)

faline
10-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Except for the blisters, you've had a very nice start to your trip!

princessgirls
10-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Great trip Bud and Cindy!

The only time we ever did not have crowds in WDW was our September 2005 trip. It was wonderful!!

Thanks for sharing!
Julie:mickey:

SBETigg
10-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Sounds very relaxing at BB and then the show. Your Planet Hollywood dinner sounds surprisingly good. I always dismiss the place, but have read some decent reviews lately. La Nouba, my DH would like to see it but I have a little Cirque phobia. The makeup and costumes freak me out a bit. I'm trying to get over it.

BMan62
10-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Day 3: Once again, we sleep in until around 8:30. I guess, after the late night last night, it’s OK!!

After our normal morning routine, we head out for Epcot. (I had my camera on today!) Another park that is less than busy! Wow! It must be our lucky trip! We make our first stop of the day at Spaceship Earth, where we are ushered directly to our ‘time traveler.’ Even with the new soundtrack and iffy ending, it is a fun, enjoyable ride through the history of communication. Still don’t know why the paperboy has his back to us, but the scene still works. We actually like the cheesy pics that they create with our faces and always send the ‘postcard’ back to ourselves at home. We also like to spend the time to try out most of the games in the post-show area.

After leaving Spaceship Earth, we wander aimlessly through FutureWorld and make our way towards Test Track. We were thinking about being test track dummies, but about that time DWs feet started bothering her and she needed to adjust her band-aids. While I was waiting, I took these pics…

Test Track entrance:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0416.jpg

Looking back toward Innoventions:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0417.jpg

Once she was done repacking her tootsies, we decided to forego TT for now and make our way over to World Showcase. We made our way by ‘the road less traveled’ (or ‘the road less taken’ depending on the attribution,) past ‘The Oddessey,’ stopping at the First Aid station for some more band-aids. World Showcase seemed a bit busier, but it can sometimes feel that way due to slimmer thoroughfares.

On our trip around the world we encountered: Donald, Pancho and Jose in Mexico and an enormous troll in Norway before stopping in China for a brief CS lunch. I know I had General Tsao’s Chicken, but cannot remember what DW had. We both had the ginger ice cream for desert. She did not care for that. It would be an acquired taste, but I would eat it again.

On past Germany, we briefly stop to look at the train display before getting to Italy, a hair too late for the juggler act. The crowd was just breaking up, so we continued on to The American Adventure. The next show was only a short time away, so we decided to go inside the pavilion and wait in the AC. While we were waiting, the Fife and Drum Corps came out and performed right outside the pavilion doors. Alas, this was not a day for The Voices of Liberty, so we were ushered into the Hall of Flags and up to the balcony (just to go back down into the auditorium for seating!!) I do enjoy this show, but get choked up every time. Not where you might expect, but rather when they show the pictures of Walt Disney and Jim Henson – people taken well before their time! (That’s my opinion and I’m entitled to it!! :-P )

The Fife and Drum Corps was just finishing up another set when we came out, so we kept heading to the left, past Morocco (Moroccin’ was another 30 minutes before showtime,) Japan (Is ‘the candy lady’ still there? We didn’t see her this whole trip. Maybe just bad timing?) and on to France, where Server Amusant (sp?) was just getting set up to start the show:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0418.jpg

Then, it’s off across ‘The Channel’ to the U.K. No shows going on here, so we continue on toward Canada. To our pleasure, it was only five minutes until Off Kilter was scheduled to perform, so we took a bench under an umbrella and enjoyed some Canadian Celtic crooning from the clan in kilts!
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0420.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0421.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0422.jpg

Once they finished, we (I actually) decided to take a couple pictures of the masks. Our chance to be goofy for a bit!

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0423.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0425.jpg

Then on to gaze at the beautiful Victoria Gardens:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0426.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0427.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0428.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0429.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0430.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0431.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0432.jpg

to be continued...

BMan62
10-08-2009, 10:46 AM
...continuation of Day 3:

Then back to FutureWorld:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0433.jpg

Mid afternoon and this was all the crowd that was there! Notice the Kim Possible kiosks on the right of the photo. They weren’t very busy any time we went by them. Only saw a few groups/families with the Kimmunicators during this trip.

DWs feet were starting to bother her again, the sandal straps over the tops of her feet were rubbing, so we took a trip into MouseGears to see if we could find her something to wear that wouldn’t rub too much. Of all the things we looked at, she ended up getting a pair of…drum roll please…Crocs! At home, she can’t stand them, but they were the only things that didn’t make her feet worse on this trip. We barely got out of the store before she put them on.

It was starting to get to be time to make our way over to the U.K. for our dinner at Rose and Crown, so it’s back past ‘The Oddessey’ to make our way around the world, again! Unfortunately, we had to stop because the band-aids were catching in the holes of the crocs and DW had no socks with her. So, off I go looking for socks while she waits on a bench in front of the bathrooms by the First Aid station. I figured the shop at the entrance to World Showcase would sell some…Nope! So I ended up back in MouseGears (Hope they don’t have cameras that track who comes in and how often! I might get marked as a potential security risk!!)

Feet covered, Crocs on, we head for Rose and Crown. We have about five minutes until out ADR time, so I check in and get my buzzer. Not too long after, it goes off and we head for our seating. I hand in the buzzer and get the most confused look…There is no slip for us! After going back and forth with three CMs and being asked what our names were numerous times, one CM goes inside to check on the family that was seated just as we approached the desk…Somehow, they got our table!! All apologies, our CM tells us that, since they took our table, we would get theirs – and that we would be very pleased. She showed us to ‘our’ table – down on the patio, right by the water.
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0436.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0434.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0435.jpg

(and at dusk – sorry these got a bit blurry for some reason)
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0437.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0438.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0439.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0440.jpg

When our server came by to give us our menus and ask for our drink orders, we asked him how long we could sit at this table. He looked at the time and told us that there is normally a two hour maximum, but since it was already 7:15 and last seating is before Illuminations at 9:00, not to worry about it, just take our time eating and all would be fine!

Dinner: Rose and Crown – DW – Surf & Turf – Steak and Fish & Chips; Desert: Cheesecake
Me – Pork Loin w/Yorkshire Pudding; Desert: Apple tart

Very tasty! Cindy’s Surf & Turf was a little blah, but it is what it is. The portion size was large
and filling. My pork loin was tender and juicy and very well flavored. This was the first time I
tried Yorkshire Pudding and did not know what to expect, but was pleasantly pleased. I think
that I got the better end of the deal with the deserts, but both were very good!

Right as we were finishing our deserts, the first announcement for Illuminations played over the sound system. Our server stopped by to tell us that he would wait for the check until after the fireworks. I have got to say…except for the fact that I was out in the open and got a rain of ash from the fireworks, this was a great spot to watch from. Luckily, Cindy was under the canopy. We got a bit of a shock when the charges went off from the little ‘island’ right in front of our table, though!

By the time we got our check and made our way out of the park, the majority of the visitors had already left.

On our way out:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/?action=view&current=100_0459.jpg

There were no lines for the bus and we got on the first one that arrived with plenty of room to sit.

Tonight it was shortly after 10:30 when we got back to the room. After our evening routine, it was lights out after the news at 11:30.

Tomorrow: Where’s Remy? And Fantasmic! Second showing.

SBETigg
10-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Great pictures, thanks! Rose and Crown: It's a gorgeous view of Illuminations there when you can get it. I love the UK. Sorry about your wife's feet! I keep hoping they'll feel better.

ChipDale
10-08-2009, 04:57 PM
Great reporting! Sounds like an excellent vacation so far. I am looking forward to reading more. :mickey:

BMan62
10-09-2009, 10:46 AM
We got in the PhotoPass disc yesterday, so this would be a good time for a weekend interlude...

Test Track:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image02.jpg

Our 'Pluto' shirts:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image06.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image09.jpg

'Mickey' shirts:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image15.jpg

Non-matching shirts, but liked the shots anyway!:
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image19.jpg

http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image23.jpg

Nothing Disney on these, but matching anyway: Note the lady trying to get away...We think she was stealing the MNSSHP candy!!! (Not!)
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image29.jpg

Countrified 'Donald' shirts: These were perfect for Hoop Dee Doo!
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image38.jpg

And, last but not least, our 'Island Mickey' shirts that started the whole 'Frick and Frack' idea when we bought them on our last September trip!
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image41.jpg
http://s434.photobucket.com/albums/qq66/BLuskus/WDW%20Sept%202009/PhotoPass%202009/?action=view&current=Image43.jpg

Now, it's back to work recounting our trip....

By the way: Feel free to check out any of the other folders on our PhotoBucket page...They are all Disney trips!!

Jeri
10-09-2009, 01:59 PM
I love the picture in front of the Magic Kingdom. That woman is too funny. The look on her face is priceless, she knows she is messing up your picture.:laughing::oops:

You photos are great. I love seeing everyones pictures.