PDA

View Full Version : Town car rec?

ajpa
10-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Does anyone have any recs / reviews of town car services?
We need one for our transfer to Universal and back to the airport.
We used one on our first trip (2003) but I can't remember if they were Tiffany Town Cars or Happy Limo. I remember that they were very nice & on-time. :)

Thanks!
aj

MonoMan
10-05-2009, 08:20 PM
We always use Quicksilver for our transportation to and from the airport. They are fantastic - we've never had a problem with them being on time and they are always friendly. I believe they are also an Intercot sponsor.

Dsnygirl
10-05-2009, 09:14 PM
I also recommend Quick Silver - we've used them, and they are wonderful. Prompt, courteous, efficient and their prices are good - including a grocery stop if you need it! We're using them again later this month! :thumbsup:

DebK
10-05-2009, 09:25 PM
I've been using Quicksilver since 2003 and they are always prompt and courteous.....

DizNee143
10-06-2009, 10:24 AM
i used sunray transportation last year for our honeymoon..and WOW they were awesome!!!!!
i would HIGHLY reccomend them!!!:thumbsup:

faline
10-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Since Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/) is a site sponsor, we do not promote other limo companies on Intercot. I've used them a couple of times and have a very good experience. My brother will be using Quicksilver on an upcoming trip.

Using Intercot's sponsors helps support this terrific site and keeps it available to all of us!

Ransom
10-06-2009, 11:03 AM
We've used Sunray for a few years now, and we've always had a good experience with them.

dannydesiliva
10-07-2009, 05:12 AM
That's an awfully big boat of a car to ditch power steering on... unless you get a manual rack with a huge ratio.
The biggest hits to your FE, aside from your city driving, are your monstrously thirsty engine (4.6L V8), your curb weight (about 4000 lbs), and the dirty aerodynamics. From a modification standpoint, those are the big opportunities. Some aero improvements can be made cheaply, but if you end up with an Town car with improved aero, it's still a Town Car.
For driving style, I second Frank's recommendation of the tips.

Jeri Lynn
10-07-2009, 06:06 AM
I have used Tiffany Town car and Happy Limo in the past, but it's been a few years. I had no problem with either.

This year we are using Quicksilver because they are an Intercot sponsor.